UI bug (mobile)

MedicationsMedications Member
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports
it stays on the screen with low opacity when the game is closed.

Comments

• Swarm simulator?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    What even is this?
    This is not even cc
  • The UI of the inventory in cubic castles still shows on the screen (the blue line) even tho the application is different.
  • We cant see
  • PartyParty Member
    I can't see anything...
  • We cant see

Party said:

I can't see anything...

I think he means this very faint outline (of what is said to be the CC inventory?) is showing up in a different application
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited May 2019
    ^
    added a bit of help to what am I saying.

Also, the outline is alot clearer irl than in the view of the camera.
  • Just close and reopen your phone

What NOOB plays rblx..
  • PartyParty Member
    Don't see anything still and where is that beany at?
  • it stays on the screen with low opacity when the game is closed.

Are you 100% sure it isn't a part of the opened application?
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited May 2019

it stays on the screen with low opacity when the game is closed.

Are you 100% sure it isn't a part of the opened application?
    Yes

It seems like the problem is in the phone itself. Strange that both of the phone device experience this problem (My phone and my Sister's)

I looks like this can be closed now.
  • This happens to me sometimes when I use my iPad.
    I think the problem is in the device itself because I've experienced this with lots of other apps, especially drawing apps.
  • Is it like when you play something on an old TV for too long, and it "burns into the screen"?
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Is it like when you play something on an old TV for too long, and it "burns into the screen"?

No... I think we're past that old technology
  • Is it like when you play something on an old TV for too long, and it "burns into the screen"?

I feel so, since Cubic Castles consume more Battery Power, it might be the reason why the cpu is overheating and keeping most of the ui on the screen.
  • This a permanent burn-in mark on the phone screen. It mostly happens when you have the same app playing for a long time on full volume without turning off the screen or moving anything on it. Try to send in your phone to your phone's manufacturer. They will probably repair it for free since most of the cases it's considered a warranty case. Of course if your phone still has warranty.
  • Log_er said:

Is it like when you play something on an old TV for too long, and it "burns into the screen"?

No... I think we're past that old technology
    I'd think not :O