What place are you in Egg Hunt 2019 And What prize did you recieve?

2»

Comments

• Where is the leaderboard? I didn't know there was a contest, but was happy when the bunny mobile showed up in my inventory.
  • Where is the leaderboard? I didn't know there was a contest, but was happy when the bunny mobile showed up in my inventory.

The leaderboard is located in the Cubic Town Center
  • me 70th and prize same with alvin , he more than me 400eggs
  • as a spectator its kind of fun to see people get random prizes :^)
  • Alv'Alv' Member

me 70th and prize same with alvin , he more than me 400eggs

Motley pants
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited May 2019
    If you've all just read the whole thread of Easter Egg Hunt you won't be disappointed
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    I honestly don't have the determination to sit and watch my computer screen for 12 hours a day collecting eggs (also my exams were too near so ya)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    116th
    Cupids halo
  • 201th

Fresh air
  • 201th

Fresh air

You should be happy. Fresh air is super rare nowadays
  • sdgamez3 said:

201th

Fresh air

You should be happy. Fresh air is super rare nowadays
    Thanks for the reminder tho and indeed ny prize is the highest amongst the others xD
  • I'm so jealous you got it for free. You either have to travel all the way to a mountain, or you can buy some for hundreds of dollars
  • sdgamez3 said:

I'm so jealous you got it for free. You either have to travel all the way to a mountain, or you can buy some for hundreds of dollars

#blamehorus
  • You're Blaming horus for factories and cars and the burning of fossil fuels that cause polluted air
    That have been around even before he was born?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    sdgamez3 said:

You're Blaming horus for factories and cars and the burning of fossil fuels that cause polluted air
    That have been around even before he was born?

Well, yes. We used to do it like that.
  • Poor horus
  • Poor horus
    That was just a joke xD
  • 83th, Easter umbrella :3
  • Qué bueno que encontré esta discusión :D emma Ok iniciaré:Desde que inició los eggs hunt recogí muchos bueno total estoy en un top que es 153 con 555 easter eggs cuando Iván a dar los premios no me dieron nada :( osea hicieron eso en la mañana Esque en esas horas ando en el colegio no puedo jugar a esa hora :( me hubieran dado algo alemos ya sé que rifarron pero hubieran darme algo en mi inventario no es justo pase muchas horas y esfuerzo para llegar a ese top y easter eggs pls denme algo porque no es justo para mi :(

¿iván juega en tu casa?