Add Some logic to this game(nothing much)

Also i want to suggestion here is.. SandStorm Bottomless and Normal Sandstorm mostly all mine have their weather.. soo why dessert didnt have ?

2. Suggestion = Make car have damage when its crash someone.. Also if enemy on car and you on car nothing damaged
3. Make elf lv 50
4. Seed Tractor
5. -

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    this suggestions sounds like nothing much, but you know how much coding the car damage and the seed tractor is?
  • Second that on the seed tractor! Won’t happen, but would be pretty neat
  • ChronosaurusChronosaurus Member
    edited May 2019
    I think one of the reasons why the elf pet isn't level 50 is because it's basically a mini Qbee, right? All pets that reach level 50 turn into larger, golden versions of themselves, so.... A level 50 elf pet would probably look like a giant golden Qbee... Wouldn't it be weird to have a much larger, golden Qbee float around as it follows you?
  • apple_pie said:

Second that on the seed tractor! Won’t happen, but would be pretty neat

I agree but if not, I would love it if the tractor would just drive straight. The shaking or something is making it pull to the right and I constantly have to correct the path of it. If a real tractor shook that much, the windows would break, the exhaust would snap off and the wheels would fall off. It was never cute and pointless to the point of absurdity.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    You can shrink qbees with a shrink wand and run them over >:]
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Log_er said:

You can shrink qbees with a shrink wand and run them over >:]

not to be mean, but what connection does this even have with the thread?
  • Lopiko wants to be able to run players over so log_er is suggesting ways to do that
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited May 2019

this suggestions sounds like nothing much, but you know how much coding the car damage and the seed tractor is?

Well as an IT student, car damage coding is very common (the animation is hard for me cuz im not a creative person in arts lol) but i think the reason why they didn't add it to the game is because the car is quite hard to use because they were really fast so when they do that, the cars will always break and qbees may not appreciate it.

... And seed tractor is quite rare but if they did the tractor that harvest the plants I think they can do it too

I love if they also add a farming bumper which puts the crops in one place so we can get it easier lol.

Also i want to suggestion here is.. SandStorm Bottomless and Normal Sandstorm mostly all mine have their weather.. soo why dessert didnt have ?

Because we eat dessert last