Kingdom Of BillyBoo Latest Events [ Discord Icon contest]

Greetings,

The Kingdom Of BillyBoo is proudly Wanting to announce its second Event of the Week!, the event is called Kingdom of BillyBoo Latest events [ Discord icon contest] Submit your own creation and YOU might win 10,000 c (10k) if the staff vote for yours!

The rules are the following:
1 - The picture size has to be 500 x 500 (pixels);

2 - It has to be related to our clan "The Kingdom of BillyBoo" (an example can be using a theme based on the main realm); The image has to be completely original (you can use other images as resources ONLY to transform it into the image);

3 - Make it in a way it is possible to see most of the image inside a circle (like nowadays social media profile pictures formats);

4 - If you are going to use text, make it simple and clear to read;

5 - Any kind of drawing must be digital, or in other words, you cant draw it on paper, take a photo of it and upload it has an entry. You MUST scan it to draw with any digital software;

6 - We will give more value if you use a transparent version as an extra entry;

7 - You can give more than one entry (limit is 3, excluding versions with transparent background or with other colors);

Event Date:

this Event will end on the 16th of May at 20:00 UK local timing.

How will we announce the winner?;

We will choose and announce the winner on the same day on the Cubic Castles Forums.Our discord Server, and in-game.

How to submit the icon:

To submit the icon, you'll have to send it to our Volunteering team, Drop our Headquarter Manger on discord or VIA E-mail or to our special Channel that will be created to share you icon, our Headquarter manger's information to contact him to submit your Icon will be the next following key criteria:

Drop's discord tag and Code: Drop#2040.

Drop's E-Mail: Dropthebaseorg@gmail.com

it will be the best if you send your submitting icon in our server it has an channel for it it will be called #Submitting Icons

our discord link: https://discord.gg/vhJKQM6 there you can contact all our staff if you have an problem.

We Hope Everyone gets to enjoy this event and our staff sends to you there best wishs and good luck.

Please be in notice that this Event is Public and not only for clan members.

Staff contact VIA discord:

Kingdom Support Pickles2001#6187.

Kingdom support Captain aka Kuukimunster, Kuukimunster#2073.

Headquarters management Drop#2040.

these are the active Staff for our Event.

thank you again for your interest

King of the clan : _*Alexander*_

Best rewards,

Comments

• Here, i know it's trash, but transforming the letters was time consuming.
  • Azsimuth said:

Here, i know it's trash, but transforming the letters was time consuming.

Hello! We would like to do What We have Said in the post contact The Staff so your name would be on the list :)

Thanks.
  • TomBooTomBoo Member
    Alex wasn't I supposed to be in the support ?
  • TomBooTomBoo Member
    Before u fired mee
  • TomBoo said:

Alex wasn't I supposed to be in the support ?

Are an noble Tom so as all of our Staff I do Avoid Talking about Staff terms on a Public Chat.

Thanks.
  • TomBooTomBoo Member
    Idc anymore
  • TomBooTomBoo Member
    Iam quit cc
  • TomBooTomBoo Member
    So
  • Please don't multipost mate -_-
    Also i knew that the balloon thing was fake

Hello! What's your problem? Are you having problems about our event? I'm Apologize But I did not understand What you ment by the few words that you made >:3. Please Try to be clear :) :D!

Thanks.

Just to be clear, I have only posted about this event only once :).

I did not understand What you ment by the second Sentence.. :D!

Regwards,
  • LateComLateCom Member
    i would of tried if your clan would have been nicer to me. sad.
  • _*Alexander*__*Alexander*_ Member
    edited May 2019
    LateCom said:

i would of tried if your clan would have been nicer to me. sad.

Hey late!

Who was disrespectful to you? If your talking the past Drama with the clan ? We Do really Admit that it's from the past so, I wish you can Change your mind on our clan >:3 if any members are Disrespectful I would Like to listen to you and Get them punished stright Away. :D!!!

My kind wishs to you,
  • Just an littel Update, if you dont have discord You can Post it here and it will be transformed to our staff.

Thanks.

Hello! What's your problem? Are you having problems about our event? I'm Apologize But I did not understand What you ment by the few words that you made >:3. Please Try to be clear :) :D!

Thanks.
    What. I was talking to TomBoo because he did 3 posts instead of one...

Thanks.
    What. I was talking to TomBoo because he did 3 posts instead of one...
    Aw, I'm sorry >:D!!, you should of Replyed to him to make it Clear to other my bad.

Regwards,