Distinctions from male or female Qbee

Maybe it sounds weird at first but it doesn't have to be something drastic something as small eyelashes, or something else free to suggest @SirKewberth

Comments

• CD87CD87 Member
    In the lore, Qbees are a non-gendered creature (But their souls are). So... there won't be anything like that soon.
  • CD87 said:

In the lore, Qbees are a non-gendered creature (But their souls are). So... there won't be anything like that soon.

Aw
  • Twice the message twice the karma
  • #Wisenoodles
  • 2+ I think there should be a distinction
  • CHIEF BLUECHIEF BLUE Member
    edited May 2019
    Oops did not want to write the message twice
    It was lagging so I posted the comment twice sorry
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think the vanity items are supposed to be the distinction. Friendly reminder that not everyone wants gendered traits on their qbees and forcing them on everyone at this stage is not the right way to do things. Maybe more vanity items could be added to give people more options, but naked qbees should not be gendered.
  • I like that qbees are genderless because I can dress up as whatever I want without feeling like my looks are gonna say otherwise. -1
  • NO!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    it is nice maybe, BUT then it has to be something we can put off and on whenever we want, and also be able to choose to wear neither so that we are the qbees that we are now for the people not liking it
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    It's up to the player whether or not they reveal their gender.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited May 2019
    Genderless so they have no thingy thing.
  • I would rather have the Qbee genderless, as it was intended for, the clothing items would show a difference in gender.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Remember when people where complaining about the bikini being... flat?
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    U said:

Remember when people where complaining about the bikini being... flat?

Lmao
  • CD87 said:

Wait...... We are souls?! O.O
  • I would rather have the Qbee genderless, as it was intended for, the clothing items would show a difference in gender.

Yeah that dissent always work I have friend who where's a tutu and fascinator...... But he's a boy
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

I would rather have the Qbee genderless, as it was intended for, the clothing items would show a difference in gender.

Yeah that dissent always work I have friend who where's a tutu and fascinator...... But he's a boy
    So, what you're saying is gender is a construct created by the viewpoints of people around us and that there's no reason to assign genders to anything?

Sounds good to me.
  • PartyParty Member
    Qbees are qbees they are not "boys" or "girls" just little creatures called qbees who can express themselves however they like.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    No
  • The clothing is something that you can be like “okay, they are most likely a boy, or a girl” but usually some people wear girl outfits and are a boy. I don’t think we need any distinction, the Qbee was made to be gender-friendly to everyone.
  • Nah..