Kingdom Of BillyBoo's Message

_*Alexander*__*Alexander*_ Member
edited April 2019 in Community
What is the Kingdom of BillyBoo? this kingdom was made on 2015/June/25 which is when the clan was first active and the same day was BillyBoo's first Year in Cubic Castles as an player. The Clan was updated by BillyBoo and i come after him. We have an good amount of staff and that are Fairless and the ones who left are still in mind with us and we will never forget them know the Kingdom Greets the Staff and Cheers for them, for there hard work, our past staff where so close to the clan and they kept it Fairless, we do not wona say names because nearly all of the Nobles we had in the past where wonderful hard working and with amazing Leadership. all the staff that we have in the past and know are based on the Following key criteria: -Demonstrated interest in and Commitment to volunteer in community activities; -knowledge of clan issues; -Leadership potential and problem-solving skills; -Communication skills and team dynamics -adherence to eligibility requirements; and English language abilities. our staff are hardly chosen and if we do pick one there trusted. everyone from our clan staff have these abilities. know this post to let all the players know that our clan is an Fairless clan with mature clan-staff, we do know that there was an little dramatic actions in the past, but the past is past in the end everyone needs to be punished on his bad reaction on the community and they did. in this post i want to let everyone know that the kingdom of BillyBoo has made an end to there past dramatic actions and there starting an new fresh start. i hope my message has came up and you don't get me or my clan farther wrong. well be denying the drama and accepting happiness and we do not have sadness so feel free to pleasure our Kingdom Events/raffles. If you want more information or want to report one of our members we would encourage you to seek our Clan-Support Team on discord our Forums (Here).

-Kingdom Support Customer Test's / problem solving Officer, *Ciel Phantomhive */ Discord user;lunayt#3834.

-Kingdom Support Customer In-Game Officer/ Kicking/Contacting Game Staff (in-game Moderators), Pickles2001 aka Pickleboo(staff account).

*Keep Mind that these officers have the abilities to Kick/Warn clan members., feel free to ask them as much as questions.

-BillyBoo Founder Of the Kingdom(Main King)

-_*Alexander*_ King of the clan.

we would like to love to hear comments.

thank you again for your interest

Best Regards,

King of the Kingdom of BillyBoo.

Comments

• Put this on Community
  • Can I join?
  • sdgamez3 said:

Can I join?

Yes sure I would suggest to join our discord.
    The Kingdom of BillyBoo welcomes you to there latest Server of the clan.! with giveaways! we gladly pleasure you to our server! https://discord.gg/vhJKQM6.
  • cat amp scat amp s Member
    edited May 2019
    - removed post by moderator-

Please be reminded to be respectful with your fellow players. Constructive criticism is the best way to approach your feedback.

• Is your clan got 100k members right? As far as i know xD
  • PartyParty Member
    I doubt it's got 100k.
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited May 2019
    Nice
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

Is your clan got 100k members right? As far as i know xD

No way does it have 100k members lol
    Maybe 1k.
  • firewards said:

- removed post by moderator-

Please be reminded to be respectful with your fellow players. Constructive criticism is the best way to approach your feedback.

I'm sorry but is there anything that annoys you from the post >:3 I just wanted to let evryone know About the Newst update about the kingdom of BillyBoo dont understand why is it not respectful? I'm sorry if I disunderstanded you but would may explain? And if it really has bad an approachive speak I'll Remove it Right Away. >:D! :)
  • Is your clan got 100k members right? As far as i know xD

No one knows actully, where waiting for the clan update mayhem they'll say the amount of people in the clan? :D!!
  • TomBooTomBoo Member
    Alex
  • may i join?
  • Who's gonna tell him
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

may i join?

Please don't necropost, check the date of the discussion before posting - closing.
This discussion has been closed.