Catto’s Art Commissions

How do I request?

To request, either comment down below a picture of your Qbee friend, or describe me it!

Prices?

Here’s the prices, don’t be mad at me! Examples of my artwork are in the old discussion of free requests!
Headshot: 250c
Fullbody: 450c

Extras?

Here’s the extras, don’t be mad at me! Examples of my artwork are in the old discussion of free requests!
Detailed Background: 100c (+)
No Lineart: 50c (+)

How do I pay?

To pay, either friend request me in the game, if I’m online, to direct payment in the Cash Register at Catto’s Commissions or, if you see your name in one of the books, put your cubits in the piggy and tip if you’d like!

Comments

• Dynamic CattoDynamic Catto Member
    edited May 2019
    * I’ve changed up style a bit and improved since the last request post, so I hope you do understand the choice of putting a price to them too, as long as I don’t go broke! I’ve tried my best with prices and don’t want to make people waste their money on the commissions, so the prices are what I thought was best appropriate!
  • * Bump!
  • TomBooTomBoo Member
    It nice might buy 1
    XD
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I would suggest adding examples of your artwork, or even start off with free commissions, and change into paid later on.
    Nobody knows what your art looks like lol.
  • I would suggest adding examples of your artwork, or even start off with free commissions, and change into paid later on.
    Nobody knows what your art looks like lol.

Well yeah, true lol...old art examples are on the other post but since I’ve changed my art style somewhat I’ll include some, thanks for reminding me about that!