Dissapearing moss????

Ok so this may be a commonly know bug but I'm mainly posting this to see what other items disappear when this happens. As I was creating my new Easter room I was testing what looks good underwater and thought maybe the new moss would look good I placed a bunch down and as I placed the water on top of it the moss disappeared. I'm assuming this happens with the rose petals as well as it is also a place able block that is not a full block size and probably intended not to be under anything else.
Ps Yes I do realise I can make it so its one square above with the gap in between and possibly might still do that for my build all depends what it looks like and still debating how I feel about levitating water as I like weird but there are limitations on that.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    yeah sadly this is a restriction of the way our water works.. you can't really have things "underwater" in the sense that you want here. Maybe in Cubic 2... :-)
  • yeah sadly this is a restriction of the way our water works.. you can't really have things "underwater" in the sense that you want here. Maybe in Cubic 2... :-)

Wait what ?!! You mean Cubic Castles 2 ?!! :o
  • Maybe in Cubic 2... :-)

:O cubic castles 2?! R you serious?! Did you just let and interesting piece of news slip?!?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!
    CUBIS CASTLES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOO!
    Kudos to u sir.kewberth O7
  • yeah sadly this is a restriction of the way our water works.. you can't really have things "underwater" in the sense that you want here. Maybe in Cubic 2... :-)

Atlantis here we come :)

• ScionScion Member
    Cubic Castles v2

I am so ready for that faithful day.
  • sdgamez3 said:

Maybe in Cubic 2... :-)

:O cubic castles 2?! R you serious?! Did you just let and interesting piece of news slip?!?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOO!
    he probably means its not coming
  • LateCom said:

sdgamez3 said:

Maybe in Cubic 2... :-)

WOOOOOOOOOO!
    he probably means its not coming
    meh hype is hype and we all love hype

Cubic 2 sounds great. But improve the original version first.
  • CubicCastles is following the Minecraft versions I think? I can wait for the version 2.0 because that just means a lot will change :o
  • CubicCastles is following the Minecraft versions I think? I can wait for the version 2.0 because that just means a lot will change :o

Well change is usually good hopefully its a smooth transition in all regards
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Same goes for easter new flowers, sleeping bag(before dev make it bigger, we can replace it)
  • wow cc2
  • I am pretty sure CC2 was an irony and a spoiler saying that CC2 isn't coming. :P
  • CC2 IS FAKE!!!! AAAHHHAODJSIDMSOSJCOSJDISKSOSCJSISJAO
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    can we get back to the topic at hand. There is a separate topic where you can discuss CC2
    This is about the moss, not about game versions
  • scorto7 said:

can we get back to the topic at hand. There is a separate topic where you can discuss CC2
    This is about the moss, not about game versions

Thanks generally my discussions verge off usually why I just let them die a slow death. Maybe I don't title them properly or put in the wrong information.

So far from the Easter pack the moss disappears if a blocks placed on top so do the flowers ei the purple and purple clump flowers. As in you cant stack them they don't return to inventory just disappear. The roses seem to be more forgiving as you can place them inside the egg house to poke out the top a little and when you pull it returns to the inventory.

Im assuming most deco does this ill test it myself if no one has any valid input.
  • Most all 'flat' items like flowers, ferns and moss are placed on top and nothing can be on top of these or they will disappear. If you want to have a 'flat item under water you need to allow for an empty space above them before placing water on top. Then add the water by clicking on the sides of the previously placed water so as to not crush the flat item.