I need some advice.

Even though i joined in the october of 2017, i consider myself a noob. I have still no idea how to be more decent, when it comes to money. I only have around 1k. Its still an improvment, since in the old days i had around 300c. So im a miner, and the payment is prety decent. So my question is:
1.Any alternative way to get C that worths the time? I do not wan't to mine till' the shutdown of the servers.
2.What do i do when i got a lot of money?
These are my questions for today.

Comments

• Build. Build a lot. You spend more time on the blocks and mining than you do spending cash. So I guess what's I'm really saying is keep mining, but hold onto the blocks, and save your money. You will get loads from mining itself.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Enjoy being poor while you still can. Once you get rich it'll get boring. Especially if you can buy anything out there. Being poor comes with perks such as motivation to keep working hard in order to earn enough cubits to buy something. I lost that motivation a long time ago :(
  • retail
  • Azsimuth said:

Even though i joined in the october of 2017, i consider myself a noob. I have still no idea how to be more decent, when it comes to money. I only have around 1k. Its still an improvment, since in the old days i had around 300c. So im a miner, and the payment is prety decent. So my question is:
    1.Any alternative way to get C that worths the time? I do not wan't to mine till' the shutdown of the servers.

I would go into buying and selling,mostly clothing. Sometimes you have to take risks when you buy. Try to get limited time items that won'y come back like the not so useless, useless box. I just do hats under 1k for the most part because most people can afford hats for those prices. Seems like small profit but all those sales add up over time. Dm me if you have any questions. Go to a holla or two of shops to see how they work. Also you don't need hollas to make money.
  • watch ‘how to earn cubits part 1 and 2’ :D
  • lucaaa795 said:

Enjoy being poor while you still can. Once you get rich it'll get boring. Especially if you can buy anything out there. Being poor comes with perks such as motivation to keep working hard in order to earn enough cubits to buy something. I lost that motivation a long time ago :(

Preach

The most efficient way I've seen people keep a steady income of C is through shops, just keep it going and know how to run it and you'll get some good C
  • Spend some time going thru some of my posts. I explained a lot how to make a lot of c. learn to save for a goal so you have incentive to keep mining when you really want to stop. I mined for my 1st 3 months to meet my goal of 100 cat pets and 100 mannequins dressed in cat suits. Approx 500k c all from mining desert boulders and selling stone. The Easter event crafting pows helped too.

I mine, craft, farm, farm resources ie cotton, rubber & berry, lvl pets to sell, find artifacts, cook deco foods, and have 2 shops. I sell dye in 1 & farm supplies in the other.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited April 2019
    Intimate said:

Spend some time going thru some of my posts. I explained a lot how to make a lot of c. learn to save for a goal so you have incentive to keep mining when you really want to stop. I mined for my 1st 3 months to meet my goal of 100 cat pets and 100 mannequins dressed in cat suits. Approx 500k c all from mining desert boulders and selling stone. The Easter event crafting pows helped too.

I mine, craft, farm, farm resources ie cotton, rubber & berry, lvl pets to sell, find artifacts, cook deco foods, and have 2 shops. I sell dye in 1 & farm supplies in the other.

Da Farmer said:

Azsimuth said:

I would go into buying and selling,mostly clothing. Sometimes you have to take risks when you buy. Try to get limited time items that won'y come back like the not so useless, useless box. I just do hats under 1k for the most part because most people can afford hats for those prices. Seems like small profit but all those sales add up over time. Dm me if you have any questions. Go to a holla or two of shops to see how they work. Also you don't need hollas to make money.

Build. Build a lot. You spend more time on the blocks and mining than you do spending cash. So I guess what's I'm really saying is keep mining, but hold onto the blocks, and save your money. You will get loads from mining itself.

Thank you for all your supportive advice!

• WahoooWahooo Member
    edited April 2019
    Da Farmer said:

I got 20k by doing that :P also you can try to win player's events or just click this link: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits/p1
  • party
  • I would say try going to as many shops as you can, and if you see something that is lower than its normal price, then buy it, and then put it in your shop for its normal price and make c that way. For instance, if you saw a meemew in a shop for 2.3k, and you know you could sell it for 2.5k, buy the meemew and put it in your shop and hope it sells.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Hope you get lucky in a giveaway, buy a decent sized realm, choose a unique colour pallet for your shop and then buy items
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

I agree. Being rich is terrible. About 6 months ago I had 15mil cubits and there was no point in the game. No motivation to mine.. no motivation to work for cubits.. etc..
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited April 2019
    U said:

I had 15mil cubits and there was no point in the game.

• has literally everything, super rich
    • being rich is boring
    • hacks 7 billion cubits into game to be richer
    • lennyface
  • edited April 2019
    Well ye it is boring when you're rich well just waste money on packs while last week i got 150k and now i back to 2k for wasting my money for easter packs and new umb. well i got motivated again to gain cubits! well if i got enough c for wasting again and i still got hundreds of cubits again, i will go building some of my dream builds and after i will get about millions of cubits, giveaway is the key for that xD.

Wait to be more motivated ask the admins for new levels! and perks of some ways to get more cubits cuz i think cubit perk is too unfair for new players xD
  • Tbh i only want to build, wich technicly "richness" just makes easier, im not a Buisness man, just a single person wanting to build something great. So i do not think i will lose my motivation.
  • When slimezilla was goin around I just imagined richness and came to the conclusion it would be boring. Also buy pet raise it sell pet boom. That's what I plan on doing rn. Oh and also sell stainless steel it sells easily
  • What I do, is mine and sell the resources in vends. If you don't have vends hop in Pen's Yard Rentals and sell your stuff. I can get about 300-600c daily. Its not great pay but it works for me.
This discussion has been closed.