Please, ohh please, don't close this thread for no reason again!

RawskinRawskin Member
edited April 2019 in General Chat
Look, Howard Potts dies, anyway, I'm not trying to impress anyone here, the opposite, I'm trying to be as unimpressable-able as possible. Now, how am I going to accomplish the ''unimpressable-able'' you wonder? Look, 2+2 is 4, 1=1, 3-2=1, 1+1+1+1=4. 1500 +1500 = 3000. I love 3000.

Alright, now that you guys understand basic math, which has nothing to do with anything, but mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

General, chat. Cubic Castles should be seen as a snail crossing your butt cheeks; that's a real life representation of how far the game has come.

I'd also like to get unbanned from the Discord Server since it's honestly a pain to keep using VPN to get in the server.

Oh yeah, the title: "Please, ohhhhhh please, donate."
I'd be very happy if you guys donated me 2000 C, so I can buy hollas and talk to you beautiful faces. <3

Have a nice day you all!

Rawskin, out.

Yo, what. I just read that people request bans because they can't quit the forums..Man, that's too funny.

Comments

• I do not understand the point of this thread
  • Please stop.
  • this guys got spunk, interesting friend me Flyingfoxbat old acc Cat Amp.
  • Azsimuth said:

I do not understand the point of this thread

I love 3000. He just said a sentence at avengers endgame xD. So its type of spoiler too!
    I love you 3000 times too tony Stark! xD
  • firewards said:

this guys got spunk

I like your style, Captain!
    Azsimuth said:

I don't understand why we exist, but here we are.

Please stop.

Stop, hammer-time.
  • lmao dude ur funny xd almost as sassy as me
  • edited April 2019
    RawSkin said:

firewards said:

this guys got spunk

Azsimuth said:

Please stop.

Stop, hammer-time.

It seems you just saying nonsense things. So it needs to be closed as seems you just do karma farming tbh.

Any mods there!? This guy just making nonsense things and seems not talking at Cubic Castles anymore!

Edit: Your Spoils are fun Howars potts dies xD well its real! But do not spoil the endgame for those who still not watched! Cuz not all the ppl doesn't want to be spoiled! (But I luv Spoils!)
  • welcome back
  • RawSkin said:

firewards said:

this guys got spunk

Azsimuth said:

Please stop.

Stop, hammer-time.

It seems you just saying nonsense things. So it needs to be closed as seems you just do karma farming tbh.

Any mods there!? This guy just making nonsense things and seems not talking at Cubic Castles anymore!
    Oh god, mini-modding, pukes. Listen pal, CC needs some change, like voice chat in-game, which would make it way more fun. That's just one example of the many I have in this big 200 IQ brain.

• welcome back

I never left, my soul was always wondering the vicious overworld.

• yee voicechats great idea
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Please stop creating copies of threads which have been closed previously.
    You want to say hello there is a thread for that.
    For more random stuff, use the activity wall.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.