Avoid Holla Spammer

I think we need a new rules about using holla. Its so annoying to see a ton of spam holla pop up on ur chat box. Just saying.

Screenshot_2016-05-08-23-04-59
Screenshot_2016-05-08-23-04-26
Screenshot_2016-05-08-23-03-54
Screenshot_2016-05-08-23-03-43

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well, um, this is awkward xD *walks away slowly then starts running*
  • Ok
  • edited May 2016
    nothing like a good ole relog to get rid of the "Annoying holla spam"

It's not like you see this every day, so I don't see a need to add rules. o-o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Maybe its a nice idea to set a timer on it. Like you can only send a holla again after 5 to 10 minutes?
  • Yea, I agree, it does get annoying after a while.
  • I'm for RAISING the price of hollas. And if a realm is muted, hollas don't come through the chat either. It is incredibly frustrating when I'm talking or mining, and all you can see is the yellow text.
  • That's a good idea, if the realm is muted, hollas don't appear in your chat.
    edited May 2016
    Don't raise Holla prices, they're perfect the way they are.
  • I like the ides of the realm muted thing (As I previously said) buy for raising the prices, I'm for not raising it because they are fine price wise, it's just the spam that goes on.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016
    Holla's are definitely abused.

The whole point of Hollawarps in the first place were to:

• Advertise for your shops
    • Show off a pretty build
    • Or maybe host an event. (not including scam-related ones)

---

Conversation holla's: Just tp to the person... honestly. lol
    Spamming holla's: Why waste the cubits?
    "Report Them" holla's: They're just unnecessary.
    The Report Abuse button is totally there for a reason.

The "Report Them Holla's" are especially something that just "Grinds my gears".
    You're basically asking for anyone/everyone to gang up and report one person.
    When Anyone/everyone probably doesn't know the whole story in the first place.

When mods handle a report, they (most of the time) would tp to the player that made the report, and if they were to happen to tp to someone who just reported the player because they were told to... Then that kinda sounds like a waste of time

My only advice at the moment would be to just scroll up your chat.
    The only time the chat ever drops back down is when players enter/leave a realm.

UPDATE: I forgot one type of holla. :O

Troll Holla's:

Locking players in a box to laugh at them?
    The infnite -looping of Accelorings (causes crashing for some) Don't be a jerk. :O
  • For all the people that say the report button don't work, it does. It may just take some time, don't waste the cubits, that's what the scammer wants!
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    It's there. Choice. They choose to waste the Hollas I don't care about holla spam
  • I personally don't waste hollas on a regular basis but a lot of people also think its fun but I'd go for the Mute Bumper option when you mute the realm and hollas won't come through since it is our choice to "waste" the cubits.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Imo "SOME"Holla Wasters For Me Are Qbees That Just Want To Be Noticed Like
    "Hey Poor Noobs Who Cant Buy Hollas, Notice Me Im Rich Enough To Waste Hollas Praise Me Im Famous"
    Not Being Offensive But Were All Players We Should Treat Everyone As Equals, Not Putting Urself On Top Of Everyone And Brag About It...
    Tbh I See Qbees Who Accidentally Holla "Holla" And I See Them Shocked And Disappointed Cuz 500c Has Been Wasted And I Know They Worked Hard For It, Then They See These Holla Wasters And They Become Irritated And Just Ruins Their Day...
  • Yakroo said:

Imo "SOME"Holla Wasters For Me Are Qbees That Just Want To Be Noticed Like
    "Hey Poor Noobs Who Cant Buy Hollas, Notice Me Im Rich Enough To Waste Hollas Praise Me Im Famous"
    Not Being Offensive But Were All Players We Should Treat Everyone As Equals, Not Putting Urself On Top Of Everyone And Brag About It...
    Tbh I See Qbees Who Accidentally Holla "Holla" And I See Them Shocked And Disappointed Cuz 500c Has Been Wasted And I Know They Worked Hard For It, Then They See These Holla Wasters And They Become Irritated And Just Ruins Their Day...

Yeah, even i have cubits i wont buy holla and wasting for useless thing. Better holla for selling or buying rather than spamming on holla.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/Running-Away-GIF.gif

gdog said:

LoooL xD very funny, G
  • gdog said:

Seinfeld? Cosmo Kramer?