• AYYYYY QUE BONITO ES ESE OJO
  • I think I'll say 6.5 lol.
    The pupil looks a bit alien xD
  • kirodashi said:

AYYYYY QUE BONITO ES ESE OJO

I think I'll say 6.5 lol.
    The pupil looks a bit alien xD

Ty :3
  • I would say 8. The eye looks realistic, but the iris's have trance colors.
  • 'Gold' said:

I would say 8. The eye looks realistic, but the iris's have trance colors.

What do you mean by trance colors? If you mean the little blue balls that have nothing to do with the original brown color of the eye and the brightness around the pupil, it's because of my drawing style I think it looks good, although I do not try to make a realistic eye, but ty :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited April 2019
    i would say about a 6, the eye is too open, now you basically made an eye that looks sorta shocked

like if you search eye on google, youll see its more flattish instead of round
  • i would say about a 6, the eye is too open, now you basically made an eye that looks sorta shocked

oh maybe, now that I see it you're right but it's part of my style as I always say sorry for that :( I had not realized it was ugly, in my mind it looked so good
  • here is a better version according to the other one, from 1 to 10 how fine is it?

• Ok so they're both nice, but they look like alien eyes. Try to make them more flattish. Also they look like someone put sprinkles on them. But keep practicing and you will get better. Also try to watch some YouTube video about eyes, and look at some real pics of eyes
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    edited April 2019
    1. why is it shining?
    2. why does it have squares and hearths in it?
    3. why is there a shadow in the eye?
    4. why does it have red skin around it?
    5. why are there light reflections in the eye (which is in contradiction with the fact that the eye shines)
    6. why are there light reflections on the eyelash and skin?
    7. why does it look like a globe sticking out the cranial box when the eye is techincally like shoved in the cranial box? It looks like it will pop out...

I hope these 7 questions will help ya make it look better. For me an eye would look like an "O" with a dot in it, but if u wanna make great eyes, i would recommend paying attention to those biological facts and try making it look less super-spectacular with all sorts of shapes and lights etc. :p

Edit: 8. why is it so opened? I mean... a normal eye isn't so... opened O.O
  • Here are some answers:
    Eyes DO have shadows inside them
    The red skin is make up I assume
    It is shining because that is how anime eyes are made
    And the light reflections are because the lady puts on liquid mirror
  • sdgamez3 said:

Here are some answers:

Eyes do not have shadows in them. Don't be silly :) It's because the propagation of the light.
  • - Vlad - said:

sdgamez3 said:

Here are some answers:

Eyes do not have shadows in them. Don't be silly :) It's because the propagation of the light.
    Hmm but all the eyes from Google images have shadows
  • It is perfect imo. Its actually quite inspiring. I was gonna go draw, but I might try eyes lol.
  • What's a pun poodle?
  • erly said:

'Gold' said:

I would say 8. The eye looks realistic, but the iris's have trance colors.

What do you mean by trance colors? If you mean the little blue balls that have nothing to do with the original brown color of the eye and the brightness around the pupil, it's because of my drawing style I think it looks good, although I do not try to make a realistic eye, but ty :3
    Oh sorry I meant "strange" I didn't notice it auto-corrected to trance lol
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited April 2019
    some of y’all realize not art is realistic and people have other styles right. it looks really good if you would stop focusing on the realism

edit: Not ALL art*
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That is a beautiful eye. Makes me wanna go draw some fantasy-type eye too.
  • kirodashi said:

some of y’all realize not art is realistic and people have other styles right. it looks really good if you would stop focusing on the realism

edit: Not ALL art*

Exactly what I was telling to they

That is a beautiful eye. Makes me wanna go draw some fantasy-type eye too.

thank you very much seriously that's what it's about, it's not a realistic eye
  • - Vlad - said:

1. why is it shining?
    2. why does it have squares and hearths in it?
    3. why is there a shadow in the eye?
    4. why does it have red skin around it?
    5. why are there light reflections in the eye (which is in contradiction with the fact that the eye shines)
    6. why are there light reflections on the eyelash and skin?
    7. why does it look like a globe sticking out the cranial box when the eye is techincally like shoved in the cranial box? It looks like it will pop out...

I hope these 7 questions will help ya make it look better. For me an eye would look like an "O" with a dot in it, but if u wanna make great eyes, i would recommend paying attention to those biological facts and try making it look less super-spectacular with all sorts of shapes and lights etc. :p

Edit: 8. why is it so opened? I mean... a normal eye isn't so... opened O.O

obviously make a normal eye, it is even easier to do this kind of eyes for me, I never try to make a realistic eye I do not know how to say it yet do not understand, well thank you very much for the advice I really appreciate them but unless you know of realism I will believe you, is not to offend or anything of all forms, I do not use that style, I do not like <3
  • sdgamez3 said:

What's a pun poodle?

is "punpudle" is the name of my YouTube channel among other things I use it for almost everything.
    there clearly says "punpudle" although the calligraphy is not good you get to understand very well
  • sdgamez3 said:

Ok so they're both nice, but they look like alien eyes. Try to make them more flattish. Also they look like someone put sprinkles on them. But keep practicing and you will get better. Also try to watch some YouTube video about eyes, and look at some real pics of eyes

Do you think that looks better this way?

• He doesn't have to look up anything. I aspire to be able to do what you do. Don't listen to the haters, thx for showing us your art :D
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm not hating, that drawing is great, but I know that she does not want realistic eyes, she just asked how to make it better
    And elry, when did I tell you to make some curved lines and a dot
  • I refuse too put it up on 1>10 scale because it looks amazing.
  • sdgamez3 said:

I'm not hating, that drawing is great, but I know that she does not want realistic eyes, she just asked how to make it better
    And elry, when did I tell you to make some curved lines and a dot

ty, ok...
  • Koekenbak said:

I refuse too put it up on 1>10 scale because it looks amazing.

TY :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    erly said:

i would say about a 6, the eye is too open, now you basically made an eye that looks sorta shocked

oh maybe, now that I see it you're right but it's part of my style as I always say sorry for that :( I had not realized it was ugly, in my mind it looked so good
    never say sorry for your art (well unless it is something that supports inhumane deeds or something i guess) because its your way of making art and no one has to be able to change that, we only now give something called constructive criticism