suggestion: new commands <3 and some system messages

Make something like you can message other players in other realm/room

like type
/message ign message
/msg ign message

and like trading and buying on vends

an system message the items they trade or the items you bought in vends

This is an good invest in the game, I've seen this in many famous games like AQW and Growtopia

Comments

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited April 2019
    problem is. if the devs copy functions from games like gt and whatever aqw is, people will immediately bash on our community for copying other things from games.
  • Trading should be logged in the console.
  • jean valjeanjean valjean Member
    edited April 2019

problem is. if the devs copy functions from games like gt and whatever aqw is, people will immediately bash on our community for copying other things from games.

it's for the cc's improvement, we can't avoid that since its a sandbox mmo with trading like that. what if there's no trade in cc in the first place and we put it after the growtopia did, it looks like we copied it

and those are basic functions,

we are copying if we made all resources grow from a tree/ make and class armor and boss fights like that

you know it's basic-mid communication after all
    instead of wasting hollas at holla hey come here dude

also we can do a party like in aqw

@SirKewberth
  • ok... but i dont really need my chat filled with nothing but _____ traded *item name* with _____
    imagine how much of that you'd get in a place like pens, where people are constantly trading every day.
  • ok... but i dont really need my chat filled with nothing but _____ traded *item name* with _____
    imagine how much of that you'd get in a place like pens, where people are constantly trading every day.

it's already spammed lol btw not all trade so fast lol

ok. but it isnt spam. it would become spam if they were to add the message tho...

ok. but it isnt spam. it would become spam if they were to add the message tho...
    then put a switch lol :3
  • #LetsDepate
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    for people not getting it AQW stands for adventure quest worlds, very old game and nowadays detoriating very fast, nowadays almost no one knows that game anymore so i dont get why he didnt use the full name..
  • Timberton said:

#LetsDepate

Ahem it's actually #letsDebate
  • Lets have /freecubits and /krampus to give us free cubits and krampus. Sounds nice.
  • And /halo
  • /Off topic