~ K's Art Gallery 2k19 ~

2»

Comments

• You actually drew the realistic art w your own hands?? If so amazing!
  • You actually drew the realistic art w your own hands?? If so amazing!

Would be much more amazing if I can draw them with my feet XD hahaha, Thank you Mary !!!
  • Man Kurt just great drawings I love them and I do have a request. I was hoping you could draw my qbee? Here is what I want

-Bacon Wings(because my name)
    -black pants
    -suit jacket
    -exe mask
    -greater fools cap

I really hope you can draw this especially my wings so yeah thanks!
  • Man Kurt just great drawings I love them and I do have a request. I was hoping you could draw my qbee? Here is what I want

-Bacon Wings(because my name)
    -black pants
    -suit jacket
    -exe mask
    -greater fools cap

I really hope you can draw this especially my wings so yeah thanks!

I’m a boy and forgot to mention can I get a raccoon tail thanks!?
  • Bump! <3
  • All are beautiful, Kurt. <3
  • aaaaaaaaa I'm not into this kind of style of art but it is gorgeous <3
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited January 2019
    Liberated said:

All are beautiful, Kurt. <3</p>

Thankuuuuuueee !

aaaaaaaaa I'm not into this kind of style of art but it is gorgeous

Yaaaz Thankss! we all have our own art styles and preference like me, I'm not really into digital ones although I like seeing them XD
  • shook! surpised a twig can draw hehe. good job nerd keep it up im guessing this time it is in youuurr bloooood
  • shook! surpised a twig can draw hehe. good job nerd keep it up im guessing this time it is in youuurr bloooood

OwO you're still alive lol! and btw I scream whenever I read that line XD
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited January 2019
    yey.. man i miss u. idk if u still know me but yeh.. im one of the peeps who is inspired of ur builds. still nice art works but still hoping u come back IG
  • yey.. man i miss u. idk if u still know me but yeh.. im one of the peeps who is inspired of ur builds. still nice art works but still hoping u come back IG

I actually remember most of my friends in cc rather than in real life lol, and Thaaaaanks btw ! I recently came back few days ago tho I'm not that much active like before due to schoolworks :/ but looking forward to see yah guys again ^^
  • kurt... said:

yey.. man i miss u. idk if u still know me but yeh.. im one of the peeps who is inspired of ur builds. still nice art works but still hoping u come back IG

I actually remember most of my friends in cc rather than in real life lol, and Thaaaaanks btw ! I recently came back few days ago tho I'm not that much active like before due to schoolworks :/ but looking forward to see yah guys again ^^
    thats cool :3 im inactive this month becuz of studies. :) well cya next time o guess
  • I tried to draw human's face but i m nub :P
  • I tried to draw human's face but i m nub :P

Everyone starts being nub XD try using grid, its a great tool for beginners and even those experienced :D
  • Bump ! Miss ya'll !!!
  • how u draw that? ;-;
  • My eyes *-* AAAAAAAAA
    Awesome! Love it <3
  • how u draw that? ;-;

Just copy the refence, simple as that but it would take years to get "slightly" used to it lol
    Croubict said:

My eyes *-* AAAAAAAAA
    Awesome! Love it <3</p>

AAAAAAA Thanks a lot!!! ^^
  • Will you be doing requests sooner or later? I have a real lifr character that i want to see from a real artist like you!
  • These are actually amazing.. I likedloved the Billie Eillish one and the Zendaya and the cc one
  • It looks amazing!
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited April 2019

Will you be doing requests sooner or later? I have a real lifr character that i want to see from a real artist like you!

sorry havent checked forums for a while, anyways I dont really do request since I'm extrmely busy inrl.. but I'm very much open for commisions tho which should be portraits (humans lol)
    Juniper said:

These are actually amazing.. I likedloved the Billie Eillish one and the Zendaya and the cc one

And Thanks so much guys!!!
    sdgamez3 said:

It looks amazing!