Why kewberth

Why did u say ChickenLips is Hoarding items I’m Dissipointed ChickenLips is my close friend.

Comments

• Isn't he your dad?
  • honestly players can do what they want. they hog items all they want. its free real estate. Nobody is here to subdue others. If they wanna buy one of a certain item nobody should stop them tbh
  • PartyParty Member
    When did he say that? Also you can do what you want with your items collect, buy, sell etc. it's your choice.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Well, some are indeed hoarders. Chickenlips might have been in the past but no longer.
    You do seem more upset than chickenlips himself though. And being a hoarder isnt a bad thing
  • lucaaa795 said:

Well, some are indeed hoarders. Chickenlips might have been in the past but no longer.
    You do seem more upset than chickenlips himself though. And being a hoarder isnt a bad thing

Amen - there are many people that hoard certain items (biggest example being BJDWare and his precious feather hats) yet I don't see you protecting these players
  • Geezer said:

lucaaa795 said:

Amen - there are many people that hoard certain items (biggest example being BJDWare and his precious feather hats) yet I don't see you protecting these players
    My Mistake A lot of people have collections.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I didn't say anything of the sort? Wherever did you get that idea?

I admit I was confused a little by some of the comments in that other thread, so maybe people are assuming things I wasn't saying.

It was certainly not my intention to say anything negative about any players. The whole point of the thread was just to get the opinion of players regarding expensive items so we could be better in tune with what players wanted going forward. When I described scenarios like certain players buying all of an item etc... I WAS NOT saying this was a bad thing. I was saying that the way the prices and rarity of items change over time is a little out of our hands, and we have to react to it. It's not a value judgement about what players do. It's just a reality of the market of the game.
  • What's wrong with hoarding?
  • PartyParty Member
    sdgamez3 said:

What's wrong with hoarding?

I didn't say anything of the sort? Wherever did you get that idea?

I admit I was confused a little by some of the comments in that other thread, so maybe people are assuming things I wasn't saying.

When I described scenarios like certain players buying all of an item etc... I WAS NOT saying this was a bad thing. I was saying that the way the prices and rarity of items change over time is a little out of our hands, and we have to react to it. It's not a value judgement about what players do. It's just a reality of the market of the game.

• sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    That did not answer my question
  • PartyParty Member
    sdgamez3 said:

Well then...Sirkewb was saying that their is nothing wrong with it.

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's not that buying all of an item is wrong or right. The only reason I brought it up at all was to explain that the prices of items vary outside of our making an item artificially rare or difficult to get. That's the only reason I ever brought it up.
  • Party said:

sdgamez3 said:

Well then...Sirkewb was saying that their is nothing wrong with it.

Yeah but why is cubicdog offended?
  • I didn't say anything of the sort? Wherever did you get that idea?

It was certainly not my intention to say anything negative about any players. The whole point of the thread was just to get the opinion of players regarding expensive items so we could be better in tune with what players wanted going forward. When I described scenarios like certain players buying all of an item etc... I WAS NOT saying this was a bad thing. I was saying that the way the prices and rarity of items change over time is a little out of our hands, and we have to react to it. It's not a value judgement about what players do. It's just a reality of the market of the game.

I see sorry
This discussion has been closed.