Tip Pig: Deposit / Withdraw Option.

How's that for u guys.

Comments

• In that way we can easily get our cubits in and out
  • or u can just break the tip piggy, it literally take 5secs :v
  • I think you are not a bussiness man. If you don't understand the thing, you don't need to comment such stupid things. ^_^
  • ChronosaurusChronosaurus Member
    edited April 2019
    Jakexzs said:

I think you are not a bussiness man. If you don't understand the thing, you don't need to comment such stupid things. ^_^

I wouldn't really call it "stupid." It's already simple enough to break the tip piggy. If you have more in your tip piggy than you want to withdraw, just subtract the amount in your tip piggy by how much you want to withdraw. Deposit the amount that you got from subtracting the two. Easy as that.

• I wouldn't really call it "stupid." It's already simple enough to break the tip piggy. If you have more in your tip piggy than you want to withdraw, just subtract the amount in your tip piggy by how much you want to withdraw. Deposit the amount that you got from subtracting the two. Easy as that.

I guess he mainly meant the withdraw option as there is already a deposit option in the piggy. This would be more of a convenience and a time saver to be able to withdraw only a certain amount instead of going through the breaking, computing, and deposit process.

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    If you keep so much in a piggy that it's super inconvenient to just break it to get cubits out, I would recommend using more than one piggy and just keeping smaller amounts in each. That way you can break a piggy to take 10k or so out instead of having to take 200k out and put it all back in.
  • Just stick with the breaking method.
    I won't say no to ur suggestion tho
    Also the breaking the piggy is logical cuz that's what we do irl
  • Lol^
    Anyways I like the idea as it's annoying to put the money back again. And if I do not put it all back in, I spend it. :(