The New Website

The website was updated, Dunno when but it looks better lmao.
Can't see how many people are online anymore tho ;(

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    1/10 no player count and no why is cheese hat so expensive.
    Seriously though why no player count
  • It literally trolled me into thinking that there was a Windows Installer after deleting Steam,but no,I had to install Steam all over again!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

It literally trolled me into thinking that there was a Windows Installer after deleting Steam,but no,I had to install Steam all over again!

• The new website is bootiful
  • i liked the old website more ;-;
  • Wow! Like the new website. Love that it has a tab for the wiki now as that will help newer players find additional information. Not convinced I like the white background for the recipes page though. Frankly, I like that they took down the number of players as people were just using that to create too much unnecessary drama, IMO.
  • or just delaying the inevitable or to cover up the real truth...
  • LateCom said:

or just delaying the inevitable or to cover up the real truth...

'I am inevitable' - Thanos, Endgame 2019
  • I hate the new website :/ i liked it more. it is too bright and it doesnt fit in the cc them very much. The black looked better i think it looks worse than before. I rate the new cc website a -∞ out of 10 it couldve gone worse like green on orange (green words on an orange background) or purple pon yellow (purple words on a fellow yellow background) i dislike new website ;( @SirKewberth it looks bad srry it hurts my eyes ive had problems of my eyes hurting and a very slight blurr in my vision this will make my issues even worse :C
  • Wear glasses as they are known to stop blurry eyes
  • I don't like the colour of it