On a scale from bad to bad...

2»

Comments

• I give it a 8.5/10. It's just my opinion.
    I personally love all the Easter deco. I was not disappointed at all when only 3/13 pows I placed actually had a wearable in it (I got a frog mask, a bunny mask and green bunny ears).

@U
    I just placed a pow to show you lmao
    I guess I got lucky because I got a wearable in this one.

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I give it a 8.5/10. It's just my opinion.
    I personally love all the Easter deco. I was not disappointed at all when only 3/13 pows I placed actually had a wearable in it (I got a frog mask, a bunny mask and green bunny ears).

@U
    I just placed a pow to show you lmao
    I guess I got lucky because I got a wearable in this one.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Deco wise it seems better then last year. Didn’t last year only have like 5 deco blocks per POW..?
  • I was disappointed in the number of rainbow blocks they gave. On the wearables though, I can't say that as I opened 4. I got wand on the first then new umb in second so i was like "What the heck" and opened my last 2 and got nothin on both. Honestly better than my actual easter pack opening in terms of wearables i got x.x
  • Ill give 1
  • 1 I wish it cud hv given more cherry blossom piles so I cud hv decorated my tree
  • Buying all green / blue rainbow blocks :V
  • it sux
  • Well glad I saw this before opening my pows
  • Glad i didn't get any eggs to make pows
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited April 2019
    Press F to pay respect for luca for warning us not to open pows. I believe I'll hold onto those pows for a while.
    F
  • I opened mine
    F
  • I did not
    Not F
  • EctoYam said:

Glad i didn't get any eggs to make pows

I just sold mine lol
  • I kept a whole ton of eggs

F
  • the pows suck xd but anyway
  • I kept a whole ton of eggs

F

I can't imaging how hard and frustrating it must have been been to do day
    I opened one but didn't open so I guess
    F
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited April 2019
    I am disappointed to hear we didn't get unique items in the POWs and only single rainbow blocks.

But for those that couldn't afford the Easter pack, maybe it was good for them, so they had some of the regular items. It is also a way to gift a lower level player that didn't have money for packs some of the pack items. I'm sort of mixed on it. I can see benefits both ways.

I think I would have personally preferred that there were more unique items from the POWs after all the work to gather eggs with maybe one or two items from the packs. I've not made any yet, but I will probably save most of them for next year in case it changes back to getting some unique items again like last year.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Trash tbh..at least 1pow MUST get an.outfit.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    i liked it.

With pow gifts i never expect some hats or stuff like that. I just hope for more deco and blocks.
    with those i can at least do more then buy/sell/wear.
    I can build add details to them and make who knows what else.

when it comes to the amount of the items in it.... well pows never had large quantities anyway, so why is it suddenly a problem?
    The only thing i lost was time gathering eggs.

For those that bought eggs from others... you should have known pows didn't give you profit(even the best x-mas pow never did). If you had spend more then 1000 cubits on eggs you should have known you would loose from it.
    Pows never where intended for that anyway. They are after all gifts, not money machines.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    scorto7 said:

i liked it.

With pow gifts i never expect some hats or stuff like that. I just hope for more deco and blocks.
    with those i can at least do more then buy/sell/wear.
    I can build add details to them and make who knows what else.

when it comes to the amount of the items in it.... well pows never had large quantities anyway, so why is it suddenly a problem?
    The only thing i lost was time gathering eggs.

For those that bought eggs from others... you should have known pows didn't give you profit(even the best x-mas pow never did). If you had spend more then 1000 cubits on eggs you should have known you would loose from it.
    Pows never where intended for that anyway. They are after all gifts, not money machines.

Gifts, ok. I understand. But one rainbow block per pow? At least if it was deco only, with LOADS of decos that weren't in the pack. But they tried to mix both hats and decos and came up with an ultimate failure.
    You may be lucky and get a new umbrella from a pow. But that's not a guaranteed drop. Heck, not even the clothing items in general are a guaranteed drop.
  • This is over a month old :V