Suggestion For Beginners

galantisgalantis Member
It is difficult for most new players to understand cubic castles, How to teleport, How to add someone else, How to craft.. etc

So I thought they could make a choice at the log menu where says "Continue" and "Start at home" and there must be another option "Tutorial" until you are higher than level 10 the tutorial option will disappear.

Preferably a tutorial room such as "Cubic Castles 101" but more explained.

Comments

• 24.95 Karma
    It's a good idea. Although why not implementing such a system in the main tutorial when you've installed the game for the first time? Perhaps the devs could use an AI mannequin for friending and teleporting purposes.

+1
  • galantisgalantis Member
    edited April 24 28.45 Karma
    The main tutorial is also a good tutorial, but many things need to be adjusted and changed.
    They can use the Manniquins as in story mode for tutorails
    As an example of how you can trade with someone.
    And also make it interesting, For example they have to break a wall to be able to continue and in a spot they have to put the blocks back down, Then they have learned to build and mine.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    106.45 Karma
    +2
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.95 Karma
    Or maybe to get rid of it, it would be a tweak? Cause what if someone didn't exactly learn it, so they became lvl 11 and missed out... I'd say its great, but a tweak to turn it off would be better +1
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    25.60 Karma
    Man, When i joined, Cubic Castles 101 was the tutorial
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    6.95 Karma
    I remember the nice tutorial from ages ago when i joined; the one with the mountain which you climbed...
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    56.95 Karma

I remember the nice tutorial from ages ago when i joined; the one with the mountain which you climbed...

It's still there
  • Alvin AdlerAlvin Adler FamiliarMember, Familiar
    82.60 KarmaFamiliar

+2

+3
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    6.95 Karma

+2

+3
    +4
  • 30.80 Karma

+2