Summer Pack Ideas

ChickenlipsChickenlips Member
edited April 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Ok so welcome to the post this has had a lot of thought go into it and we all love new content and apparently from all the people I've spoken to we all like the same things.

Now my first idea is a new environment stamp this will be a colourful environment with a beautiful rainbow in it everyone loves rainbows so lets get on board it would be perfect for new summer realms/rooms.

Second idea would be a mermaid tail we all like mermaids and it could be the next moveable wearable and kinda flop around as we move similar to pjs but lets be honest much cooler . The second wearable/ hold able would be a rainbow umbrella this has been suggested by Honeymoon and we all know how popular the umbrellas have been and this would be summery and also fit with the amazing rainbow environment, lets make summer lit qbees :) .

Third idea is a choice and I'm conflicted as speaking with a few players there are soo many ideas for this I'm personally thinking a lion as it would be really cool to watch grow from a baby to a majestical lion. Honeymoon had the great suggestion of a ladybug this would also be super cute and could be fun to watch grow also kinda summery. Lonely Branch had the epic idea for an octopus or possibly ducks as a pet which I think is fun and would kinda fit with the mermaid tail. And with the leaked hint from Sir Kewberth himself about cc2 and the more useable water this may just be the addition we need to tie it all in.

Feel free to add your suggestions and give your thoughts as this is a community game and we want nothing more than new creative ideas to help this grow into the game we really want. Lets go Qbees blow up this post :) see you in the overworld.

Comments