How to Send a screenshot or image?

Please help me how to send screenshot i dont know to get the image URL from my gallery.

Comments

• Thanks alot. That helped me out
  • Jakexzs said:

Thanks alot. That helped me out

Is this sarcasm? Also, it's a lot.
  • Log_er said:

Jakexzs said:

Alot also works. Don't try to correct others when you are wrong too.
  • Log_er said:

Jakexzs said:

There is often confusion over alot, a lot and allot. The most common mistake involving these words is writing alot instead of a lot. Remember, the word alot does not exist (unless you mean the Indian town of Alot). Alot ought to be two words; i.e., it is a misspelling of a lot.
    Alot isn't a word. Check your autocorrect. Don't try to correct others when you are wrong too.
  • noentnoent Member
    In the past i used my fingers now i use my nose so yeah its up to you on what you prefer more.
  • Log_er said:

Log_er said:

Jakexzs said:

There is often confusion over alot, a lot and allot. The most common mistake involving these words is writing alot instead of a lot. Remember, the word alot does not exist (unless you mean the Indian town of Alot). Alot ought to be two words; i.e., it is a misspelling of a lot.
    Alot isn't a word. Check your autocorrect. Don't try to correct others when you are wrong too.
    Yeah it is actually a lot
  • That's just a simple mistake. Why can't you get over it and move on. Also, people that hates wrong gramatically built up sentence are more stupid than who are not.
  • Jakexzs said:

That's just a simple mistake. Why can't you get over it and move on. Also, people that hates wrong gramatically built up sentence are more stupid than who are not.

It wasn't a mistake. I taught spooky the right way to use a lot. If you use alot, you''ll get points taken off of essays. Trust me, alot isn't a world. Use a lot instead.
  • This reminds me of my English subject. Thanks for the flashbacks.
  • Log_er said:

Jakexzs said:

That's just a simple mistake. Why can't you get over it and move on. Also, people that hates wrong gramatically built up sentence are more stupid than who are not.

It wasn't a mistake. I taught spooky the right way to use a lot. If you use alot, you''ll get points taken off of essays. Trust me, alot isn't a world. Use a lot instead.
    I still remember how my English sir told me that a lot is not a word and then I wrote it in one of my examination papers