About Hunter Egg

I want, and I have the right to know the order of the exact prizes! I am in 4th place in the ranking, my brother: luanzin is in 24th, what would we win? I'm in 4th, and I'm going to get a Ram, right? Based on what Kewberth said, "The top ranks will get the best prizes, but all the top 200 will get something." So the top 15 will have Ram, right?
When will the event end, what is the exact day?
I have two brothers playing and they are playing the rank, the three of us are going to win a prize, right?
As Kewberth said, "If you have multiple accents at the top, you will only receive 1 award for all accounts"
One brother plays on his computer and the other as he is without his notebook, he is playing on my computer, each one will win a prize, right? On the contrary, it would be totally unfair, because we are not the same person, we only live in the same house! I need you to clarify everything I said!

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2019
    You are not guaranteed to win anything super rare.
    He said the higher spots have a better chance to win the better items.
  • edited April 2019

No he did not say that, he stated from the beginning in the topic Hunter Egg that the best ranks will have the best prizes!
    ''Higher ranks will get the better prizes.''
  • I've been killing myself for several days to catch the eggs, I can not take it anymore, it's not easy to study in the morning and then spend the whole afternoon taking rank!
    For after all he ''raffle'' all prizes, do you think fair a player who got 2k of egg get a prize worse than one who got only 500?
  • 4HEad4HEad Member

^

also the egg hunt will last for another week, so you will need to waste more time and try hard even more to keep your spot.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Being higher on the list will result in a better prize in general, however the exact position does not guarantee what prize exactly.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited April 2019
    The official post says that prizes will be random, but higher ranks mean better rewards overall. That means if you're in say 4th place you might get something "worse" than the person in 10th, but both of you will get something guaranteed better than the person in 200th.
  • totally unfair this
  • He should speak the exact prize order, which each rank will win! That way, it's very confusing, and unfair to the players who got too much egg!
  • Siddd said:

Being higher on the list will result in a better prize in general, however the exact position does not guarantee what prize exactly.

^
  • edited April 2019

Read it again please. He didn't say the BEST prize, but a BETTER prize. E.g. if bottom ranks receive a dino head, you might receive a halo which is better than a dino head.

Although I agree that there should have been ranks, but there's nothing much we can do about it now.
  • edited April 2019
    I can read and interpret a sentence very well. Sorry but you are not helping me, I need Kewberth to answer all the questions I asked, or some mod that knows ...
    Sir Kewberths reasoning is literally detailed in the stickied post:

"I choose this way because I think it's a bit more fair for people playing and I don't wont people obsessing too much about their spot. I think at some point it's not as fun if you're fighting for 1 position and you need to sleep or work etc :-) "
  • totally unfair this

This is to make it more fair. We can't all spend 24 hours each rotation cycle hunting for eggs.
  • Sid, would you know to answer the other questions I asked?
  • Log_er said:

totally unfair this

This is to make it more fair. We can't all spend 24 hours each rotation cycle hunting for eggs.

And who has spent 10x this time finding like the top 15, would you find it fair to them?

Sid, would you know to answer the other questions I asked?

I am unsure about the multiple accounts thing with your siblings, it may be best to message Kew directly.
  • I was the 11th place before and I was really desperate for the leaderboards. But then I realized that the mechanics have changed, I was more happy than ever since I just need to maintain to be in the 100 spot in which case I'm in 78 XD.

If you are hoping to get a great rarity item just stay at the 100th-1th spot. I like this idea because you can have fun hunting eggs with no worries of being able to be surpassed by other players and get a rare item.

It's sad how you dont sleep for 3 weeks of hunting, then getting a ram, then getting eyebags, then your eyes gets tired, then your couldnt see much when you get tired, then you fell on your stairs because you thought its your bathroom, then you get injured, then your parents pay for your injury expenses or from your own wallet, then because its a major injury all of your money is gone because of the treatment, and now you cant play cubic for the next months because you wont have wifi or you got cutted off electricity due to not paying the bills.
  • I was the 11th place before and I was really desperate for the leaderboards. But then I realized that the mechanics have changed, I was more happy than ever since I just need to maintain to be in the 100 spot in which case I'm in 78 XD.

If you are hoping to get a great rarity item just stay at the 100th-1th spot. I like this idea because you can have fun hunting eggs with no worries of being able to be surpassed by other players and get a rare item.

It's sad how you dont sleep for 3 weeks of hunting, then getting a ram, then getting eyebags, then your eyes gets tired, then your couldnt see much when you get tired, then you fell on your stairs because you thought its your bathroom, then you get injured, then your parents pay for your injury expenses or from your own wallet, then because its a major injury all of your money is gone because of the treatment, and now you cant play cubic for the next months because you wont have wifi or you got cutted off electricity due to not paying the bills.

............. lmao

• Alv'Alv' Member

I was the 11th place before and I was really desperate for the leaderboards. But then I realized that the mechanics have changed, I was more happy than ever since I just need to maintain to be in the 100 spot in which case I'm in 78 XD.

I was 11st and dropped too much..most players who is top 20 is always free, but for me its not i have school..
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    In his original post about the egg hunt someone asked about siblings and he responded by saying: "Better contact us ahead of time and let us know that's the case so we can make a note of it and check that it makes sense. "
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I didnt collect eggs for 2 days straight and I'm still on the leaderboard. Which is funny as I was somewhere around 130th back then.
    You can always team up with someone else (siblings) as long as you share the prize. Which is far better (see JackFury's method: teaming in clan race, in a team of 7, they won the grand prize which accounted to over 70k per person)
  • lucaaa795 said:

I didnt collect eggs for 2 days straight and I'm still on the leaderboard. Which is funny as I was somewhere around 130th back then.
    You can always team up with someone else (siblings) as long as you share the prize. Which is far better (see JackFury's method: teaming in clan race, in a team of 7, they won the grand prize which accounted to over 70k per person)

Yeh I tend to tp to some people when they in a mine and help them - tell them coordinates of eggs (using compass) cos I don't participate in the egg hunts cos I know I won't even get top 200
  • PartyParty Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Wish my parents had more kids. :V

• He should speak the exact prize order, which each rank will win! That way, it's very confusing, and unfair to the players who got too much egg!

Speaking of unfair.....I have seen 20% of the top 20 players on the list come into mines I am in looking for eggs. They know I am there getting eggs and they come in and look on the opposite sides I am looking. That is rude and just plain greedy.

Sir 'DID' say that there is no guarantee that the top spots will get a better prize than the 25th place player. It is sickening how much people step on everyone else to get the very top s;pot when others are struggling just to stay on the board.

None of us have the right to 'demand' anything but I do expect kindness.

For the most part it is that the very top get a better prize but there is also randomness in place. So careful who you step on to get top of the hill because you just might be giving away your Ram to them.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Intimate said:

He should speak the exact prize order, which each rank will win! That way, it's very confusing, and unfair to the players who got too much egg!

Speaking of unfair.....I have seen 20% of the top 20 players on the list come into mines I am in looking for eggs. They know I am there getting eggs and they come in and look on the opposite sides I am looking. That is rude and just plain greedy.

Sir 'DID' say that there is no guarantee that the top spots will get a better prize than the 25th place player. It is sickening how much people step on everyone else to get the very top s;pot when others are struggling just to stay on the board.

None of us have the right to 'demand' anything but I do expect kindness.

For the most part it is that the very top get a better prize but there is also randomness in place. So careful who you step on to get top of the hill because you just might be giving away your Ram to them.
    It's a dog eat dog business.
  • When will the egg hunt end?
  • Aeriela said:

When will the egg hunt end?

End of this month.
  • Aeriela said:

When will the egg hunt end?

30th April