is there a friends list limit?

so i have been adding alot of people lately and i had lots of people on my friends list, and now when i tp to people they say that i don't appear on their friend list (while i'm not using offline mode) so, is there a friends list limit?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My list was at multiple thousands of friends. It got to a point where if somebody accepted my friend request, they wouldn’t actually become my friend.
  • U said:

My list was at multiple thousands of friends. It got to a point where if somebody accepted my friend request, they wouldn’t actually become my friend.

i don't have thousands owo but i have hundreds
  • Yes it is 200 people only

Oh wrong game
  • U said:

Yet were not friends in that multiple thousands xD

well about the friend list thingy i already erased my friend list about an year and didnt erase until then. While i used to see all of my friends and i got no problem. maybe i got 500 oon my friend list and most of it not appeared on my friend list anymore cuz its full. when they got online again im still seeing them up in my list tho.

Hey fake maybe all of your visible friend list is online up to the bottom and there are more online that did not appeared at your friend list. Well maybe xD idk if its true just a opinion and sort of pressuming
  • Maybe they are offline mode because I was in offline mode then my sister asked me why I am online but I said tp to me and she said I am in offline mode. I am playing that time
  • t e d y said:

Maybe they are offline mode because I was in offline mode then my sister asked me why I am online but I said tp to me and she said I am in offline mode. I am playing that time

english pls
  • Well talking using English why you said English pls
  • But at all you are fake snake
  • Even i have alot of freinds but i see all of them offline even if i see them in the realm
  • dont mutiple post pls.. justedit it
  • Even i have alot of freinds but i see all of them offline even if i see them in the realm

i was just joking plus i reported a bug for me, i didn't ask u if u have the same bug