Landmine? :P

WahoooWahooo Member
edited April 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
This morning it randomly came up to me. A landmine that will explode if you land on it. It will be a waste of c like the trick dice: a 1 use item. My idea is it will repawn approximately the same time as a pulse block will. I dont know if it will be that hard to make. Just a pulse block and a pressure plate and a qbee bomb combined into 1 random block. I am highly sure it is the opposite of easy to make. I want these to make a parkourse i will like it to be added so it will be annoying to deal with (annoying to taverse it) since it will respawn and kill other qbees around it. It will has the same blast radius as a qbee bomb,.

Comments

• Why? It doesn't fit in CC, for land mines play a WW2 game. I can see why you want to use this on parkours, but we have enough obsticles. -1
  • +1
    MAKE PARKOURS MORE ANNOYING!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited April 2019
    Azsimuth said:

Why? It doesn't fit in CC, for land mines play a WW2 game. I can see why you want to use this on parkours, but we have enough obsticles. -1

a ww2 game wont be the same .-. i dont see any game that closely relates to cc. and you dant have to be that negative. I dont want to start an argument