On a scale from bad to bad...

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
...How bad do you think that the pow gifts are?

Comments

• Idk
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Give it a try. You can explode them now. Then tell me how you feel.
  • Jokes aside, from a scale from 1 to 10, i would give the pows a solid 2, just because i got some rabbit holes and egg baskets.
    What’s up with the devs being cheapskates xD, 1 rainbow block per pow? xD
    And let’s not talk about WallPlantZilla
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Jokes aside, from a scale from 1 to 10, i would give the pows a solid 2, just because i got some rabbit holes and egg baskets.
    What’s up with the devs being cheapskates xD, 1 rainbow block per pow? xD
    And let’s not talk about WallPlantZilla

The one rainbow block per pow really made me upset.
  • PartyParty Member
    Give us our blocks >:O
  • My bro got 7 rainbow blocks in a pow but nothing good
  • From 1 to 10 i’ll go with -1...
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited April 2019
    What a joke lol
  • WAIT WE CAN OPEN NOW BRB
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited April 2019
    This easter was a disaster and that’s the brutal truth.
  • ScionScion Member
    They put too much pow, not enough gift.

:(
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I imagine they was nerfed due to the 200 rares going out, the single deco block was an odd choice though I will admit, i'll just add them to my pile of thousands :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Can somebody post a screen shot of what’s in the pows?
  • This easter was a disaster and that’s the brutal honest.

+1.
  • I'm keeping my pows. Not worth even blowing up.
  • I'm keeping my pows. Not worth even blowing up.

indeed.

I must say that when they want an item (wearables) to be stabalized to the community, please dont touch the blocks, blocks on some packs are low amount already.
  • Woah. That was awful.
    U said:

• U said:

U said:

Easter pack items.... mostly deco

U said:

U said:

I haven’t been around to see Easter pack items.
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

I haven’t been around to see Easter pack items.
    Rose deco, a single red flower, a bunch of that red flower, some other weird white flowers, rabbit villagers, egg houses, carrot houses, garden backpack, mouse head, frog head, new umbrella, old umbrella(black) and a lot of last years' items. You can check them out in gdog's vid with Sir.Kew.
  • "Haven't been around"

Lol. That's the point.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    It was a let down, devs said there would be items that were not in the pack, I blew through 12 pows which I probably spent 6 hours of collected eggs on and got items which I already had received from the pack. Fun. What was the point of even having the pows if they were going to give you trash, the decos they give, 1 rainbow block, great I now need over 100 pows to have a good amount of rainbow.
  • PartyParty Member
    When did devs say they would contain new items not in pack? Please change the amounts to 5-10 rainbow blocks per pow.
  • Party said:

When did devs say they would contain new items not in pack? Please change the amounts to 5-10 rainbow blocks per pow.

I may be wrong, but I believe it was Gdog's video.
  • Party said:

I may be wrong, but I believe it was Gdog's video.
    I also remember kew saying that, I will go rewatch it later to make sure.
    Also this was rushed, so give him some grace.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2019
    Or maybe it was a mistake, considering that the egg hunt would end at the end of the month. Maybe they forgot to change the code for it, causing it to open sooner than expected.
  • I rate the pows a -999999999999999999999999999999⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹ :( only trash thing like why 1 rainbow block i was planning to do a rainbow and gathering materials to make a parkourse :( ;(
  • my sister got a purple easter hat after blowing 1 pow.
  • ExCelsius said:

Or maybe it was a mistake, considering that the egg hunt would end at the end of the month. Maybe they forgot to change the code for it, causing it to open sooner than expected.

This is possible but very unlikely. In Gdog's video Kew said something like "we haven't figured out were everything is going" meaning they cleared the code of the items that come out.

I also think going through 8 pows and getting nothing was pretty upsetting, though this Easter Egg Hunt is giving out a lot of rares, and if you had enough eggs to make more than 5, you either bought them, or are in the Top 200. I suppose the ending of this Egg Hunt is something to look forward for.

I also think this was very rushed and stuff was just thrown together, so I do give some credit to the devs that do so much work for the game that we don't see.

Let's also talk about Bunnyzilla as he was brought up. He was pretty disappointing this year. Waiting a range of 2-4 hours each time for him to go to 2 mines in 1 minute to give Frog Heads, Rabbit Heads, and deco. There was however one day when it was the old Bunnyzilla (not the giant one) and he did give pjs, though many people weren't there. I wish they would of given better stuff for the time wasted on waiting and waiting. Especially on Easter; usually Bunnyzilla comes nearly 10 times and gives a lot of good items, like last year PJs and loads of old hats. I'm pretty shocked he didn't give not one old Easter hat, like Bunny tophat, or Easter tophat.

All together this Easter was decent. The new items are very cool and you can tell they spent a lot of time on it.