Does a pets level decrease if you put them in the kennel

I'm just curious because my cat is lvl 4 and I don't want to lose my hard work.

Comments

• No, it won't. However, if you break the kennel, you'll lose all of your pet's current experience. It won't go back to level 0, it will just lose its progress to the next level.
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited April 2019
    Eagence said:

if its 50 it drops back to 49 and once you feed and mine around 10 blocks its goes back to 50...

Besides that if you mine your kennel without placing your pet in it, it just goes back to 0 lvl. (I am not sure if its a bug or intended). I know its annoying, and I guess its your case.

It happened to me long time ago when snowman just came out and I reported it. They said they will look at it. They didn't solve it yet still?
  • edited April 2019
    thank you all really appreciate.

*edit* well said well said Eagence
  • How do you sell a level 49 mewmew, when if you break it it goes to lvl 0?!
  • edited April 2019
    Eagence said:

if its 50 it drops back to 49 and once you feed and mine around 10 blocks its goes back to 50...

I thought its 20 i used to build 20 blocks to make my old pets back to level 50 tho.

Edit: If you still confused, read more here https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5313/tips-to-level-up-the-pets-full-guide?new=1
  • Ya it just loses lvl experience. i.e. lvl 1 with half way exp + break the kennel= lvl 1 with no exp
    Ik from fresh personal experience ;-; (1.2k half mesas were placed if ur wondering)