Entering Mines bugged cannot enter

i was following bunnyzilla entering random mines then when i entered the mine it wont let me in no notification of full on chat.. i had no choice to enter random realm near the mine and exit then enter the mine where i cant enter again..
its really annoying it happened to me 2 times.. please fix this bugged

Comments

• Yes it happens in my phone and in my sisters'.
  • edited April 2019
    You can relog if that happens
  • I have also noticed this with the recent Bunnyzilla event I either cant enter the mine or if I do the lag seems to make me feel I have the items but haven't actually collected them for me and my family I assume its the Australian wifi connection as our ping rate and speed is way slower than many other countries. The closest I got was I getting sand and a rainbow block all I can suggest is relogging multiple times and persistence we may not get items from the event but hopefully we have fun as it was cool to see Bunnyzilla.
  • You can relog if that happens

yea relog then all the players full the mine when i back
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    This is probably because there are too many people inside the mine. It will keep forcing you out until there is at least 1 person less than the maximum allowed in mines.

A relog only helps if the mine isn't filled up as said before.
  • Just tp, it always works.
  • scorto7 said:

This is probably because there are too many people inside the mine. It will keep forcing you out until there is at least 1 person less than the maximum allowed in mines.

A relog only helps if the mine isn't filled up as said before.

after bunnyzilla come to mine there are 2-3 entered qbees before i try to entered it wont let me in. thats why enter other realm near the mine then quick exit.. t
    its not lag yet and the mine is not yet full before i entered it and i was sure i can really enter it..

i knew im not the only one experiencing it