Egg Hunt 2019

1234568»

Comments

• I had not planned on being a part of the leader board and I hurt my back so I play less but I am still in good shape on the board. I so want a black cat - meow :)
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Eagence said:

Intimate said:

I had not planned on being a part of the leader board and I hurt my back so I play less but I am still in good shape on the board. I so want a black cat - meow :)

I don't like to be bad but some people do make investments based on packs and upcomming items.

Placing a Halloween or Christmas item in the middle of easter items is kinda uncool and totally not working in any way to fix economy. Why? Because it lead people to thinkthat game is no longer going on track in terms of economy. Items that were not in Easter pack coming in Easter. How we can trust such wierd and crazy economy where anything may happen at anytime. Why in such economy one shall invest in items or cubits since no one knows what happens next or since no one can adjust his/her own self for upcoming events by making predictions or certain expectations like holding an item until next Hallowen or Christmas. If they should come back, they should... But while a black cat is 200k max and while a ram is aroun 1.5m I think its obvious what should happen and what should not. And anyone who wants to buy a cat may but a cat by selling his ram and buying the cat...

With no offence to anyone, even though certain people should be offended, this type of rewarding is totally stupid and make people sad. No one likes to miss a 850k halo, and get 350k umbrella just by randomization or 6k duck hat while ram is around 1.5m... Of course kewb says best ranks get best prizes but 1st it doesn't mean that there are no cheaters in this race as it is happened in last races, and 2th it doesn't mean that those people will not blockade 1st ranks and get your item while you go home with secondary things. Its kinda unfair to those hard workers too. And anyman who have been in last egg hunts know what I talk about...

About admins working hard etc. I don't think so and I directly don't see any direct prove of this claim in action. If they have been working hard enough they would have not been hacked at first place, game would have not filled with this many bugs, they would have assigned a third admin as they promised and they would have cared item prices before they climb up to top of Everest. You can simply pay your rental cost intead of buyying a ram in this game. Does it smart to keep an item like that in game too long and cause people to be hurt once they get scammed? Does it smart to put 13 year old childs sleepless by such prize since they just tear each other appart just to be in first 15 ? Do it sound good to just add 15 of those things which will simply not make any huge change but just annoy people since some won't get them and since they also lose alot of time? And is there any good reason for us to not give more of those rams? and those halos, instead of putting things like black cats or pumkins which is totally and simply irrelevant to Easter? I never seen a god damn rabbit carving a pumkin in Easter?

I don't know which smart light bulb suggested these ideas, but I do totaly appreciate him for this nonsense. Keep events relevant with their content instead of making total irrelevence of things. And instead of giving drunk judgements please first consider things with basic logic.

I get you, but I do think that this is a special case due to the recent hack. The prices have risen out of nowhere. I think that the admins have made it clear that some of these items are not going to be reintroduced into their usual packs ie. Moltey Set will never be brought back in April Fools pack (Please tell me if I'm wrong, I do not wish to spread wrong info). This has never happened before since the previous prizes were easter related.

Although I do think that the admins need to post an announcement in the game for people who aren't active on the forums because this is something that needs to be put out there. It does make people a little hesitant knowing that items can be introduced in large quantities like this, without knowing the reason behind it all. It should be made clear that this is a special occasion.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Eagence said:

Intimate said:

I had not planned on being a part of the leader board and I hurt my back so I play less but I am still in good shape on the board. I so want a black cat - meow :)

I don't like to be bad but some people do make investments based on packs and upcomming items.

Placing a Halloween or Christmas item in the middle of easter items is kinda uncool and totally not working in any way to fix economy. Why? Because it lead people to thinkthat game is no longer going on track in terms of economy. Items that were not in Easter pack coming in Easter. How we can trust such wierd and crazy economy where anything may happen at anytime. Why in such economy one shall invest in items or cubits since no one knows what happens next or since no one can adjust his/her own self for upcoming events by making predictions or certain expectations like holding an item until next Hallowen or Christmas. If they should come back, they should... But while a black cat is 200k max and while a ram is aroun 1.5m I think its obvious what should happen and what should not. And anyone who wants to buy a cat may but a cat by selling his ram and buying the cat...

With no offence to anyone, even though certain people should be offended, this type of rewarding is totally stupid and make people sad. No one likes to miss a 850k halo, and get 350k umbrella just by randomization or 6k duck hat while ram is around 1.5m... Of course kewb says best ranks get best prizes but 1st it doesn't mean that there are no cheaters in this race as it is happened in last races, and 2th it doesn't mean that those people will not blockade 1st ranks and get your item while you go home with secondary things. Its kinda unfair to those hard workers too. And anyman who have been in last egg hunts know what I talk about...

About admins working hard etc. I don't think so and I directly don't see any direct prove of this claim in action. If they have been working hard enough they would have not been hacked at first place, game would have not filled with this many bugs, they would have assigned a third admin as they promised and they would have cared item prices before they climb up to top of Everest. You can simply pay your rental cost intead of buyying a ram in this game. Does it smart to keep an item like that in game too long and cause people to be hurt once they get scammed? Does it smart to put 13 year old childs sleepless by such prize since they just tear each other appart just to be in first 15 ? Do it sound good to just add 15 of those things which will simply not make any huge change but just annoy people since some won't get them and since they also lose alot of time? And is there any good reason for us to not give more of those rams? and those halos, instead of putting things like black cats or pumkins which is totally and simply irrelevant to Easter? I never seen a god damn rabbit carving a pumkin in Easter?

I don't know which smart light bulb suggested these ideas, but I do totaly appreciate him for this nonsense. Keep events relevant with their content instead of making total irrelevence of things. And instead of giving drunk judgements please first consider things with basic logic.

Some players have contacted me asking if cheating was even possible with the new radius and what not. It definitely is, but it would take way longer to find the cheats to get first place, rather then participating legitimately in the contest and getting first. On top of just finding the cheats, you would have to create some sort of program to inject the cheats every single time you switch from mine to mine. It would take hours.

It’s not like the contests in previous years where experienced people could make everything in the game invisible except eggs in half an hour.

Cheating is way less likely in the contest this year. They have done a very good job of blocking most cheats. The only cheat I can think of that had a slim chance of working is removing the radius. Which I don’t know if it is even possible.

Edit: I haven’t checked the leaderboard for days. I can be proven wrong if somebody is leading by a ton or something..
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Will end at end of this month. You can sell the eggs. No issues there. If you have several accts in the top you will only get 1 prize for all accounts. So there's no point to trying to count up alts as well as your main acct. If we detect you trying to hide an alt as a different account to collect multiple prizes you may be disqualified entirely. So I don't recommend that.

But its gonna be hard for people who go to school cause some hunt like all day and night and dont care about that stuff so its kinda unfair to people who have to do that stuff. Just saying.

I don't get why people complain so much about these free events.

1. Just as Cubic Mom said: "it's VERY rare that you EVER get anything for free in life". It is not a question that something has to be exchanged in return for these prizes, be it effort, luck, or talent.
    2. For the people worried about school, sleep, and work: guess what? Everyone else has a life as well. Even the people in the top places have to engage in some kind of activities throughout the week, very few stay at home and do nothing.
    3. No matter what you get as a prize, just be happy that you won something. Sure, compared to the Ramm, a Duck Hat may not be worth as much, but take it out of that context, and it is quite a bit of Cubits.
    4. The Admins have been hard at work trying to fix the economy (yes, some of the items might have been balanced a little too well like the Halo, but it can be tipped back up due to its demand. Like honestly, who would sell it for 200k? Just because someone wants to buy it at that price, doesn't mean that people will sell it) that is why a lot of old items have been introduced. Many of those super rares are stored in accounts that will never be played again, so they are basically lost. Re-introducing a few won't hurt, just means that more people get to buy one (and let's be honest, most of them will go to longtime players anyways based on the current leaderboards, and they have more hard-earned Cubits).
    If you alr in top 200 can get prizes no matter what. Even your not in top 200 u still can use eggs to make pow...enjoy the event instead of fight for prizes.
  • Party said:

Time to grind out some eggs 12 hours a day. :D

Same im in hospital, i have 24/7 time, just if I want i can sleep. So GG, you know who will win :D
  • Someone ask their friends to help them find the eggs so they won't have to search entire mine especially i highly doubt top10 XD . Rip Solo Hunters
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited April 2019
    My technique: I can find 6-8 eggs in a mine.

I'll just get 5-6 eggs then hop on the other mine, less time more eggs.
  • Top 1-15 Ram
    Top 16-30 Krampus
    Top 31-45 Easter Umbrella
    (Prize for egg hunt?)
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited April 2019

Top 1-15 Ram
    Top 16-30 Krampus
    (Prize for egg hunt?)

this is the 2nd time I'm going to tell you this as I told you there's no guarantee that Top 1-15 will get a Ram or even the Top 16-30 Krampus, Top 31-45 Easter Umbrella Remember the Word "RANDOMNESS or RANDOM" not all 1-15 might not get a Ram like Top 1 Might get a ram then Top 5 Will get a Krampus, Like there's only a chance getting the item (ram or any other prizes in the list) in the list but if your in Top 100 Above you will get better prize than Top 101 below
    Naegi Kun said:

SirKew Said "But there will be some randomness to it, so the number 5 spot won't necessarily get a better prize than the number 25 spot. You just need to be among the top collectors to get a prize. "

• Top 1-15 Ram
    Top 16-30 Krampus
    (Prize for egg hunt?)
    Naegi Kun said:

Top 1-15 Ram
    Top 16-30 Krampus
    (Prize for egg hunt?)

this is the 2nd time I'm going to tell you this as I told you there's no guarantee that Top 1-15 will get a Ram or even the Top 16-30 Krampus, Top 31-45 Easter Umbrella Remember the Word "RANDOMNESS or RANDOM" not all 1-15 might not get a Ram like Top 1 Might get a ram then Top 5 Will get a Krampus, Like there's only a chance getting the item (ram or any other prizes in the list) in the list but if your in Top 100 Above you will get better prize than Top 101 below
    Naegi Kun said:

SirKew Said "But there will be some randomness to it, so the number 5 spot won't necessarily get a better prize than the number 25 spot. You just need to be among the top collectors to get a prize. "

Then Useless Effort if all the higher didnt know their prizes
    Example:
    Top 1 got Easter Umbrella
    While top 23 Got Ram

Ok Another Luck Based Event

What's Next?

• AerielaAeriela Member
    edited April 2019

Top 1-15 Ram
    Top 16-30 Krampus
    (Prize for egg hunt?)

+1 it Should be the most expensive at the Highest ranks but still.. most of players want it to be randomize because they dont have enough time playing

• hmmmhmm... i would like it random than fixed :D
  • Granicus for gods sake.
    It should be random cause Kewberth said that he doesn’t want people to fight over one position, but that’s what people are doing now, they’re trying to get in top 50 so they can get the better prizes.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN USELESS EFFORT. Is it hard to just be in the top 50 and not worry about what the prizes will be? You’re getting an expensive item anyways! Why do you care if there’s a 100-200 k cubits difference, are you that greedy?
  • aeriela said:

Top 1-15 Ram
    Top 16-30 Krampus
    (Prize for egg hunt?)

+1

No, just no....
  • I agree :<
  • Try to Be Top 10 Above and You Got Only Halo and The Top 25 got ram what do you feel?
  • Try to Be Top 10 Above and You Got Only Halo and The Top 25 got ram what do you feel?

I would be thankful for the halo instead of complaining, honestly tho all the expensive prizes should be given randomly to the top 200, doesn’t matter if 198th person gets a ram and the 12th person gets a halo, there wouldn’t be a competition if everyone wasn’t fighting for top 50 for the better prizes, if it wasn’t like that, this contest would’ve been stress free. You’d be on the leaderboard without wasting sleep time.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This has become really counterproductive at this point. I will close the thread. If you win something you'll know what you won when it happens.
This discussion has been closed.