Frozen Wasteland Event Open

AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
About Event:
You awaken in the Cubic Castles Overworld, only to realize everything is frozen. What's more, you notice that you are the only one to awaken! How will you traverse the Frozen Wasteland to defrost Qbeeland and save your fellow Qbees?!

What you will need:
You will need a wand to complete the quest, as well as patience, some parts may be time-consuming or frustrating.
A piece of paper and pencil is recommended for compiling and remembering passwords.

Prizes:
*Shade* (1st Player to Finish) - 15,000c
Sir. Porto (2nd Player to Finish) - 10,000c
Eagence (3rd Player to Finish) - 5,000c
Congratulations to all winners.

10 Random Players on Guest Bumper - 2,000c Each
Winners of 2,000c each:
Sawatawanana
Rolim
Naegi Kun
=Captain Noah=
star_light234
xXAndyXx
Anguishire
triVial
Grey (sword dude that I can't recreate)
Zexeous

Please accept my friend requests (or send one if you haven't gotten it for some reason), and fast travel to me to get your prize! If you are unable to get online much, let me know where I can find a piggy to leave your prize in. Thank you!

There are also additional prize machines scattered throughout the event realms. There are 6 in total with 48 prizes inside.

When?

Frozen Wasteland will begin on Saturday, April 20th at 10:00AM Cubic Time.

I hope to see you all then :D

Comments

• I tested this with Ashi, and I think it is worth everyone's time. I thoroughly enjoyed the event, and you can tell it has been carefully constructed to perfection. She has been building for quite some time now, so I hope many people come out to see it :D
  • I tested this with Ashi, and I think it is worth everyone's time. I thoroughly enjoyed the event, and you can tell it has been carefully constructed to perfection. She has been building for quite some time now, so I hope many people come out to see it :D

Ive seen it, its very interesting
  • I'm so gonna try,and its on Saturday so gud timing
  • PartyParty Member
    Can't wait to try it out.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Well, I have said that I will not be returning to CC until the easter pack is out, so hopefully they release it before saturday lol
  • Where?
    The realm is called "Frozen Wasteland". It'll be locked until the event starts, but you should see hollas in the days leading up to the event (assuming the pack is out before thursday)
    BUMP!
    Frozen Wasteland will be starting at 10am cc time today. (About 4 and a half hours from the time of this comment!) You won't want to miss it!
  • Yayyyyy
    Less than 10 minutes now :D be ready everyone!
  • cool
  • When does it end?
    Once there are enough names on the bumpers to do a random draw, I'll announce all winners.

There's still a lot of space on the bumpers, so lets hurry and fill them up!
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited April 2019
    oops. why cant we delete comments...
    The realm is called "Frozen Wasteland" and it will lead you through a series of rooms to the end, where you can bump some guest bumpers.
    edited April 2019

The realm is called "Frozen Wasteland" and it will lead you through a series of rooms to the end, where you can bump some guest bumpers.

You already told me, so i edited the comment, sorry for being a morron, and not reading back! Also thanks for telling it again.
    edited April 2019
    Azsimuth said:

You already told me, so i edited the comment, sorry for being a morron, and not reading back! Also thanks for telling it again.
    No problem. Adding the top 3 finishers now to the original post. Random winners will be chosen later once the bumpers get more than 10 people lol.

Thank you to everyone who left feedback and encouraging words!
    edited April 2019
    Man, its hard, but really fun
    edited April 2019
    oh well im lost
    Btw. The realm is full of easter eggs lol
  • its great! but i accedentally quit at the witch parkour ;o;
    also i like how you copied the town square so perfectly!!!
    Bump! Only 20 people have bumped the bumpers so far! Lets get some more people on those before I draw random winners on Monday, April 29th!
    BUMP!
    Sorry for the delay, I was very sick most of last week and couldn't get online much x_x
    Winners of 2k have been added, please see original post to check if you've won!

Please accept my friend requests (or send one if you haven't gotten it for some reason), and fast travel to me to get your prize! If you are unable to get online much, let me know where I can find a piggy to leave your prize in. Thank you!