Egg Hunt 2019

Comments

• Ghost costume ? Maybe we need its. İts going to 250k so overpirce, What u think ?
  • Ghost costume ? Maybe we need its. İts going to 250k so overpirce, What u think ?

Yeh, maybe 10Pjs and 10 Ghost?

Yeh, maybe 10Pjs and 10 Ghost?
    My opinion we not need duck hat and umbrella because they are in easter pack i think.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Gosh, I come back and 78 notifications I was like what, Also I think that the timing although it may not please a few people, including me xd, it is in the best interest of everyone. Myself, I cannot be asked to spend a dedicated amount of time running around mines collecting eggs daily, I did it seriously the first day, got to about 250 then got bored, However, I know there are many people that enjoy it and so, let them.

May I ask: Is having other people say, log onto your account and hunt while you're offline or getting someone to find eggs for you in another mine and then you going and collecting them allowed?

Nevertheless, thanks for increasing the prize pool, less time I need to put into the game running aimlessly around mines.
  • oof 15 rams
  • When does the event go till?
  • Gosh, I come back and 78 notifications I was like what, Also I think that the timing although it may not please a few people, including me xd, it is in the best interest of everyone. Myself, I cannot be asked to spend a dedicated amount of time running around mines collecting eggs daily, I did it seriously the first day, got to about 250 then got bored, However, I know there are many people that enjoy it and so, let them.

May I ask: Is having other people say, log onto your account and hunt while you're offline or getting someone to find eggs for you in another mine and then you going and collecting them allowed?

Nevertheless, thanks for increasing the prize pool, less time I need to put into the game running aimlessly around mines.

i got 97 notifacations :v

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

When does the event go till?

Will end at end of this month. You can sell the eggs. No issues there. If you have several accts in the top you will only get 1 prize for all accounts. So there's no point to trying to count up alts as well as your main acct. If we detect you trying to hide an alt as a different account to collect multiple prizes you may be disqualified entirely. So I don't recommend that.

• I think it should have started earlier, to help Ashi's scenario, and shorter to help Grace's. Now we are in a pickle.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I think it should have started earlier, to help Ashi's scenario, and shorter to help Grace's. Now we are in a pickle.

Or people should realize the developers can’t make the contests time frame perfect for everyone.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited April 2019
  • Remove 10 pjs coz bunnyzilla already exploit them
  • Alv'Alv' Member

When does the event go till?

Probably next week real Easter.

But, most of them spent most their time to collect egg, FINE! But because of egg hunt with rare prizes so you have to play until midnight and let your parents scold you? Also thats not healthy at all, you have enjoy how fun us the event, also if you didn't get top 200 you can use the eggs you colleted and craft pow! Thats the reason Kewb don't want to return Balloon and make a pow for it.

So even you in top 200 ornot uu still get prizes everyone get prizes extra eggs you can use for decorate.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited April 2019
    wait... Luv mobile isnt Rare?
  • duck hat isnt needed to be manipulated imo. its better to put stuff like ghost costume and other things worth 200k and up individually.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

wait... Luv mobile isnt Rare?

It is, but rarely see ppls sell/buy, easter rider also.
  • Change PJS into Ostrich or Roo
  • im from rank 200.. to 30+ lol
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Change PJS into Ostrich or Roo

Nuuu
  • Change PJs to UV Shades then or New Umbrella
  • Change PJs to UV Shades then or New Umbrella

UV shades +1
    Not the new umbrella because its already in the easter pack and it aint really worth a lot.
  • Just put up a 1000 durt as prizes
    No one hates durt
  • Prizes are Random to 200? If yes then the ranks are Useless
  • AerielaAeriela Member
    edited April 2019
    top 15 for ram
    You have to make the event more competitive by giving the best to the best (No randomized prizes). There's no way to make it a contest without having some kind of competition to it.
  • Soo rank arenothing ?
  • Prizes are Random to 200? If yes then the ranks are Useless

"Higher ranks will get the better prizes. But all top 200 will get something." - SirKewberth
  • Wait.. soo top 200 will get 25 halos , 25 pjs,20 bunnymobile and etc ? or 1 each people lol
  • Wait.. soo top 200 will get 25 halos , 25 pjs,20 bunnymobile and etc ? or 1 each people lol

One prize per person.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Do not replace bunny pjs. Instead, add uv shades as a different prize.
    I'd rather see it completely randomized. Gives everyone a chance. Nobody told you that you have to be first.

One prize per person.
    oh cool
This discussion has been closed.