Egg Hunt 2019

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

What is "the top collectors" classified as? Top 100? 50? 150? 25?

The block in the Town Center is counting 200 people so i'm hoping it's the top 200 collectors.
  • mmh..?

Lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Party said:

If there was a ramm I'd be shocked.

I wouldn’t be surprised.
  • Here we go again xD
  • When does the egg hunt end?
  • When does the egg hunt end?

assuming easter, like every year
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I give up.
  • What are the prizes?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

What are the prizes?

The entire main post is about the prizes.
  • I hope I can make it tbh xd
  • Raffles? Hmm?!! ah i see
    Example:
    ram easterider pjs pink umb booger red balloon omg :v
  • Expectation Of Prizes:
    Ramm, Bunny Pjs, Krampus, Halo...

Reality:
    Dog, Cat, Fedora, I’m a flower...
  • When will it end?
  • When will it end?

good question... @SirKewberth
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    is there a 5k egg reward?
  • what if i had more than 1 account on the winning thing?
  • Can we sell the eggs that we collected?
  • Azsimuth said:

Can we sell the eggs that we collected?

no if you do you get permabanned
  • LateCom said:

Azsimuth said:

Can we sell the eggs that we collected?

no if you do you get permabanned
    Please be joking. Btw i do not see why that would be bad.
  • When it will end? @SirKewberth
  • Are we just gonna get ONE prize by the end of the egg hunt?
  • so there's no difference if u were 1st or 200th?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Will end at end of this month. You can sell the eggs. No issues there. If you have several accts in the top you will only get 1 prize for all accounts. So there's no point to trying to count up alts as well as your main acct. If we detect you trying to hide an alt as a different account to collect multiple prizes you may be disqualified entirely. So I don't recommend that.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Will end at end of this month. You can sell the eggs. No issues there. If you have several accts in the top you will only get 1 prize for all accounts. So there's no point to trying to count up alts as well as your main acct. If we detect you trying to hide an alt as a different account to collect multiple prizes you may be disqualified entirely. So I don't recommend that.

Kewb, only the top 200players will get prizes? And what is it?
  • AerielaAeriela Member
    edited April 2019

Full details pls for egg hunt 2019...

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Kewb, only the top 200players will get prizes? And what is it?
    yeah atleast one of the hacked items at the moment, but its really vague, also not even mentioned a 5k egg reward

so what 5k egg reward is there @SirKewberth
  • PartyParty Member
    Gonna be hard to hit 5k.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    There isnt a 5k reward lol
    They could set the "everyone gets this" at like 250 or 500 eggs or so
  • I don't think a "5k egg reward" is necessary. I'm pretty sure there won't be something like that again because we can also craft pows now.

Top 200 AND being able to craft pows is really good. Just consider the pow as your ''5k egg reward"

Just my opinion.
  • Will end at end of this month. You can sell the eggs. No issues there. If you have several accts in the top you will only get 1 prize for all accounts. So there's no point to trying to count up alts as well as your main acct. If we detect you trying to hide an alt as a different account to collect multiple prizes you may be disqualified entirely. So I don't recommend that.

ok and now the last question... the prizes areeeee? :333
This discussion has been closed.