The ability to try clotes/packs/creative mode

- Vlad -- Vlad - Member
edited April 2019 in General Chat
So, I think that there should be a website or maybe even an in-game function which can allow us to try different clothes. When I want to make an outfit, I would like to try out some items without necessarily having to look for them, buy them etc. This function allows you to try any item on, maybe even do "simulations" of opening packs to see what can you get and how rare it is, or maybe even add a creative offline mode where you can have anything, build anythng open anything etc.

Comments

• A) A creative mode kinda clashes with want cc is.
    B) I think some sorta Wardrobe thing would make nice,people could experiment,it sounds nice.I think it would be better if it was a feature on here,the forums though.
  • A playground mode would be best, like a planner mode. a separate game made for this would be better than a creative mode.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would pay money for access to a creative mode, no matter how much it costs. The amount of fun it is to just build and not have to mine/look for players selling resources is amazing. I don’t even care about having clothes in a playground mode. Just give me unlimited blocks and space, and I’ll be happy.
  • Yeah, i think the playground might be a good idea, but the wardrobe function should be on the forums or wiki. Or some sort of website like the one creatied by Kewbin with the recipes.
  • U said:

I would pay money for access to a creative mode, no matter how much it costs. The amount of fun it is to just build and not have to mine/look for players selling resources is amazing. I don’t even care about having clothes in a playground mode. Just give me unlimited blocks and space, and I’ll be happy.

Agree