Poll for fun

Comments

• Koekenbak said:

Cant see the poll part of this post for some reason . What am i doing wrong?enlighten me

go onto the desktop version and then the poll will appear
  • I dont vote1 because i vote all of them :)

^ :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    For me mostly a social game xD havent build in months lol
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Digging, building & socializing.
    Anything else is extra.
  • I had to choose between Numbers 1, 2 and 3. The social aspect of Cubic Castles keeps everything new for me, since I can easily see what everyone else is doing and how they think of the set of blocks that they are given. But I do love to build and unwind with mining.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    The first 3
  • Man cc was in my wish list for weeks then one day I was bored enoghe and thought "agh I guess I'll finally see what this is" and here I am been playing it for 2-3 years now and I'm still loving it
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Man cc was in my wish list for weeks then one day I was bored enoghe and thought "agh I guess I'll finally see what this is" and here I am been playing it for 2-3 years now and I'm still loving it

It's a free to play game. Why do you have f2p games in your wishlist lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Man cc was in my wish list for weeks then one day I was bored enoghe and thought "agh I guess I'll finally see what this is" and here I am been playing it for 2-3 years now and I'm still loving it

It's a free to play game. Why do you have f2p games in your wishlist lol
    Maybe because no time, not enough storage space etc.
  • My answer: Options A, B and D.

It's a really fun game and I enjoy building anything that I want, meeting new friends and buying/selling items. It's just really fun.
  • I don’t know why I’m still here
  • Im on a phone, so i don't get to vote or even see the poll.
  • Azsimuth said:

Im on a phone, so i don't get to vote or even see the poll.

Scroll to the bottom and tap 'full site'
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    I love how flexible it is. Those who strive to be rich can do so, those who love to build can also do so. There are so many paths one can take in this game, it's amazing. I also love the economy because the price can fluctuate at any moment with every update, one day something is 10k, the next it's 100k (thank the cubic gods for no taxes XD). Very thrilling. And it mimics a society which is cool because there are social interactions, jobs, art, and everything!
  • Cubic Castles está to guapo
  • both a and c for me. building is a really good stress reliever.
  • i am all of the above
  • I play CC for all that questions in poll xD
  • I'm a terrible merchant so that's a no.I do enjoy building,a lot,and ofcourse the social aspect :D
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    edited April 2019
    All of them, but mainly the second. It's such a nice game for making friends and creating a lasting community, maybe one of the best games. However, bad the scammers are out there ready to destroy your day, and almost everything requires a fair amount of c (building a big realm, making a clan, having stuff lol). To sum up, even if I've been scammed 200k, I've been tricked and lost my stuff, It's such a wonderful socializing game that I would never stop playing it.
  • AMAZING
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    I voted to relax and unwind, I've never been the best builder lol ;) Second would be the social interaction as I've met some wonderful people here over the years!!
  • Cubic Castles is my farm & my animals simulation. I hope this game can add more animals like farm animals. ^^
  • CC is a lot different from most Games, that's why I play it.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited January 2020

CC is a lot different from most Games, that's why I play it.

Little advice, check the time stamp of when the last comment was posted. If it has been months since the last post then you probably don’t wanna make a comment on the thread itself as that will be considered necroposting
  • U said:

I will always be here for the Social and Stress relieving parts. Everything else is just on the sides. :)

U: it's all about the social aspect
    Also U: *Hacks 7 billion cubits into the game*
  • I love building! Also its great to make a few good friends, and enjoy time doing something constructive and creative w/ them that others in game can enjoy. I honestly wish the game was less economy based (rare things perhaps less rare?) … But, nothings perfect. After a years hiatus due to life... I ended up coming back because I really do enjoy it in CC. So..
    Thank You Sir.Kew!
  • I love building! Also its great to make a few good friends, and enjoy time doing something constructive and creative w/ them that others in game can enjoy. I honestly wish the game was less economy based (rare things perhaps less rare?) … But, nothings perfect. After a years hiatus due to life... I ended up coming back because I really do enjoy it in CC. So..
    Thank You Sir.Kew!

I actually kinda disagree with you, @*MaryMoon* not to start an argument. I think one of the reasons why I keep playing is the feeling of excitement and pride (not in a negative way) of collecting rare items that I know few other people have.
  • Because it isn't glitchy and laggy with people telling you to die every 5 minutes ;-;