Egg Hunt 2019

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
edited April 2019 in General Chat
For those wondering...

The plan is to give away many rare items that have vanished from the game over the years or become very hard to even trade for. This is partly to reinject items that need it, and to stabilize a bit the price of items after the hacking problems. So top egg collectors will get rare items. How many top collectors? Which rares? I will post more info later. But there will be some randomness to it, so the number 5 spot won't necessarily get a better prize than the number 25 spot. You just need to be among the top collectors to get a prize. I choose this way because I think it's a bit more fair for people playing and I don't wont people obsessing too much about their spot. I think at some point it's not as fun if you're fighting for 1 position and you need to sleep or work etc :-)

Alright.. So the prizes...

25 Cupid Halo
20 Bunny PJs
20 Bunny mobile
20 Easter rider
15 Krampus Mask
15 Ramm
15 Easter umbrella
15 Motley pants
15 Motley shirt
10 Black cat
10 Pumpkin pets
10 Dino head
5 Black Umbrella
5 Duck hats

Higher ranks will get the better prizes. But all top 200 will get something.

Comments

• 1k Egg Collector for 1 Rare Again
  • Ace?Ace? Member

1k Egg Collector for 1 Rare Again

Yep
  • Is the radius still like last year ?
  • PartyParty Member
    Time to grind out some eggs 12 hours a day. :D
  • As the ranking increase, the prize increases?
  • RAMM KENNEL!
  • PartyParty Member
    If there was a ramm I'd be shocked.
  • Eggs are very hard to find this year. Is this how it is going to be this year @SirKewberth ?
    30 minuets to find 4 eggs.
  • Lol no i found 6 eggs under 10 minutes and this is my first time hunting
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited April 2019
    so the egg hunting is live now?

tried it... made sure to first let a mine despawn (i knew for sure i was the first one entering after it respawned) i found in a complete mine and about 15 minutes walking around 2 eggs... this is a bit too bad...

is there even a 5000 egg reward?
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited April 2019
    -
  • Eggcelent! it's a shame I can't enter Cubic now, but when I can, I will surely buy some peggs from the store.
  • This year find eggs it's todo hard :( i got 33 in an hour and half.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Why do the acorn lanterns not make light??? UNACCEPTABLE :O
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    send complaints about acorn lanterns to mabz... developer of acorn lanterns! Though I think I agree... Maybe we can change that in future update.
  • send complaints about acorn lanterns to mabz... developer of acorn lanterns! Though I think I agree... Maybe we can change that in future update.

@SirKewberth, is that normal that my egg counter reseted after i loged out? I still have the eggs, but the counter reseted to 0.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Azsimuth said:

send complaints about acorn lanterns to mabz... developer of acorn lanterns! Though I think I agree... Maybe we can change that in future update.

@SirKewberth, is that normal that my egg counter reseted after i loged out? I still have the eggs, but the counter reseted to 0.
    No not normal..
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    Where are eggs found?
    Can we find eggs in someone else's realm?
  • Azsimuth said:

No not normal..
    Hmm... okay. What do i do now? Open a ticket?
    Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

No not normal..
    These eggs were collected recently as part of the new egg hunt today.. or from last year? It only adds your count for new eggs hidden this year. Old eggs in inventory are meaningless. (outside of crafting pows)
  • Can you do something other than the Red Balloon?
  • Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

No not normal..
    These eggs were collected recently as part of the new egg hunt today.. or from last year? It only adds your count for new eggs hidden this year. Old eggs in inventory are meaningless. (outside of crafting pows)
    I collected them today.

Ok.. dont open a ticket.. we're looking into it.
  • I love the new Umbrella.
    Azsimuth.. it was a specific problem with your acct. It should be fixed now.
  • Azsimuth.. it was a specific problem with your acct. It should be fixed now.

It's fixed now, thanks! Also i didn't knew had this many eggs. Thanks again! :D
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    The radius is ok but it's kinda tedious walking through the same mine for like 10 strips, maybe it could be increased to like5 blocks or something lol. dont have to just a suggestion but yeah
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    What is "the top collectors" classified as? Top 100? 50? 150? 25?
  • OMG IM SO EXCITED
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited April 2019
This discussion has been closed.