**REVISED SUGGESTION** The Ability To Turn A Room INTO A Realm

Horizoner304Horizoner304 Member
edited April 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Ok, so for cubit saving reasons, I bought a 77x77 room, and it's coming along a lot better than I thought that it would. And now I'm thinking, why didn't I save up more for a realm? So now what I'm thinking is, do I keep wokring on the room, or stop and save my idea for a realm? Then I thought, What if you can "rebuy" a room to turn it into a realm? What do you guys think???
**MY IDEA IS THAT CHANGING A ROOM INTO A REALM WILL COST THE SAME AS BUYING A NEW REALM, JUST THAT ALL OF WHAT YOU BUILT WILL BE SAVED**

Comments

• People would find a way to abuse this.
  • Like?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2019
    +1000
    This has been suggested loads of times (including by me)

But... why would anyone say "no" to this idea? I don't think there is a way to abuse this....
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited April 2019
    Ok then i will buy 1M rooms for cheap and then turn all the rooms in realms. (This are the abuse, because the realms are worth more than the rooms and if this thingy would be added you can exploit it easily)
  • It wouldn't be free, obviously
  • ^ also +1. There will be a price obviously
  • *facepalms*
  • Nr1 said:

Ok then i will buy 1M rooms for cheap and then turn all the rooms in realms. (This are the abuse, because the realms are worth more than the rooms and if this thingy would be added you can exploit it easily)

The ability to turn the room into a realm would cost alot of c. DuH

• Ok, I didn't say this very thoroughly. My thought was it would cost THE SAME AS A REALM so really in the long run, you're losing cubits, but what you built in that room will still be there, and the room would become a realm.
  • **The cost of changing a room to a realm would be the same as buying a new realm **
  • Well Kew looked at the Blueprint idea awhile ago
  • Nr1 said:

Oh that's actually a very good point
  • Nr1 said:

WAIT just thought of this, actually what if it costs to make it a realm (obviously) BUT depending on the room size making it a realm will make it cost the exact same as buying the realm in the first place, which then yes why didn't you buy a realm in the first, but I don't think I have to explain the situations that made people ask for this in the first place

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i would love this, but i think kew already said that that wasnt possible because of the strain on the server if that happens, but there was once an idea called a cardboard box, what everything one a rental plot would be put in a cardboard box and then put in the players inventory and when you placed it it would come the same out, if that would be allowed then this idea isnt needed
  • Or maybe how about the cost it costs to buy a realm of the size of the room is deducted by the cost of the room? Also 1+
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Or maybe how about the cost it costs to buy a realm of the size of the room is deducted by the cost of the room? Also 1+

that wouldnt be really good for the game, that then means everyone just buys a room and then only upgrade to a realm when needed, that will cause a strain, so there needs to be atleast an extra cost
  • Well i just suggested that as u buy a room then i thought about donating rooms and i saw u had a point
  • +11111111111111
  • Nr1 said:

WAIT just thought of this, actually what if it costs to make it a realm (obviously) BUT depending on the room size making it a realm will make it cost the exact same as buying the realm in the first place, which then yes why didn't you buy a realm in the first, but I don't think I have to explain the situations that made people ask for this in the first place

Blue we need this to be added lmao!

• WAIT just thought of this, actually what if it costs to make it a realm (obviously) BUT depending on the room size making it a realm will make it cost the exact same as buying the realm in the first place, which then yes why didn't you buy a realm in the first, but I don't think I have to explain the situations that made people ask for this in the first place

Thanks for making my Idea easier to see lol
  • oof i didnt do that right
    but thanks blue!
  • +1
    i have lots of rooms xd
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited April 2019
    -12832787387939782 the realms section in cc store costs more expensive (99x99 room= about 5k while a 99x99 realm will cost like 8k) and this can be abused so an extra -10¹⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰
  • then how about waiting around 4-8 weeks before making your room to a realm.

lets say 77x77 room is 5k
    and 77x77 realm is 7k

Imagine buying a 77x77 room for 5k
    building storages and workshops inside that room. After a week of building you wanted to make it a realm, then I suggest you would pay 7k to turn your room into a realm.

why'd you want to turn your room to a realm when you can just buy a realm for 7k?
    - You wont turn it into a realm if you didnt do any special thing about it.

I want it to have a cooldown so you cant spam it.
  • -12832787387939782 the realms section in cc store costs more expensive (99x99 room= about 5k while a 99x99 realm will cost like 8k) and this can be abused so an extra -10¹⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰

i give up.
  • I have been wanting this for a very long time ....i have a bunch of rooms that need to be realmanized.
  • ill revise the post lol