dances (edited)

13»

Comments

• -1. They have priorities and are currently on a tight schedule on releasing them.
  • DaDoggy said:

Timberton said:

such a thing would be hard for the devs to program into the game mate...

no like just do the animation really fast like in one day, then you put it in like how they do the animation when you are on water or jump, like program it in like that
    such things would take years to program into code... not a simple 1 day coding...
    Uh.my bro is a coder, and animations like this COULD take 1 day,not years lol not at ALL.
    Not trying to say any hate but...
    'Who said your bro works for CC? :/'
    No one said that..and neither am I..?
  • PartyParty Member
    edited March 2019
    Their were many games before Fortnite that had dances/emotes in them.

Example: Just dance.
  • OnlyDryftOnlyDryft Member
    edited March 2019
    Exactly fortnite just being most popular as of now even tho I hate fortnite and hope it dies
  • ChronosaurusChronosaurus Member
    edited March 2019
    Timberton said:

DaDoggy said:

Timberton said:

such a thing would be hard for the devs to program into the game mate...

no like just do the animation really fast like in one day, then you put it in like how they do the animation when you are on water or jump, like program it in like that
    such things would take years to program into code... not a simple 1 day coding...
    Uh.my bro is a coder, and animations like this COULD take 1 day,not years lol not at ALL.
    Not trying to say any hate but...
    'Who said your bro works for CC? :/'
    No one said that..and neither am I..?
    He's saying that there's a difference between your brother and the CC devs, and that they're not the same thing, so animations in CC could be far more difficult to code than what your brother can code.
    I have no clue on what it's like being a video game dev, but the coding languages that your brother and the CC devs use could be different too. Your brother could literally animate something by coding with Scratch (lol) for all I know, which can take under a day, but if you're doing the same exact thing that the devs are doing, I think it'll definitely take a while. I'm sure there's more differences that your brother and the devs have when it comes to coding, but like I said, I have no clue on what it's like to be a video game dev. I don't know what your brother does when he programs/codes, but I'm sure that what he does is different from the devs. If he's a video game developer, cool, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he does the exact same thing as what the CC devs do.
  • Mr.Grim said:

No don’t turn cc into fortnite I’ve had enough fortnite everyone talks about it too much adding a Dances to a game isn’t it becoming fortnite IK but just the thought if they had dances it wud be a nightmare imo -1

It wouldnt turn into fortnite lmfao
    Idk why people think that adding an emote or dance will make it into a copy of fortnite.
  • Cancer, needs to be kept out of a game. We do not want to become the next Fortnite, filled with little kids who get addicted to the dances say all this 'up to date' culture. If they do add this, Cubic Castles will be a cess pool of morons who want these cringey, 'emotes.'