Well the slymegood event

Van helenVan helen Member
in General Chat 2.20 Karma
I was very Dissipointed I never saw slymegood Or nothing and there is still no Easter pack no one got nothing...

Comments

• DoodleDogDoodleDog FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.00 KarmaFamiliar
    Various people reported Slymezilla to have dropped slyme costumes. And yet again I wasn't one of them oof
  • MinifiedMinified Member
    4.60 Karma

Various people reported Slymezilla to have dropped slyme costumes. And yet again I wasn't one of them oof

Yeah he did drop them
  • Ndplayz2468Ndplayz2468 Member
    edited April 16 26.80 Karma
    Tbh i think that slimegood wud make lots of ppl rage quit and yes he exists and he has shown up three times and i got nothing TOT
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    30.10 Karma

Tbh i think that slimegood wud make lots of ppl rage quit and yes he exists and he has shown up three times and i got nothing TOT

Better rage quit than mate and watch for the door!
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    21.95 Karma
    I got videos of him dropping Slyme Costumes, Slime-inna-boxes, and snot. My video is rendering at this point. It should be on my channel within the next few hours.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited April 16 50.35 Karma
    It was like the BunnyZilla sightings...only happens on one day (Easter) and if you don't see him you don't get a chance at getting anything. Unfortunately, I was out of town last year on Easter and then got stuck in an airport due to 4+ hours of airline delays, so I didn't get back home to log into the game until 1am on Easter Monday...so I missed it completely. I also missed seeing Slymegood this year too (but I was at least in game on Sunday), but he wasn't dropping anything I was interested in. It goes like that...sometimes you can be around, sometimes you can't. No biggie.