How did you come up with your username??

Comments

• sdgamez3 said:

Is thata multi post or not? Ik its MEANT to be a bump buuuuuuuut the comment before shud act as a bump but @sdgamez3's tiny brain probably doesn't think that much as it might overheat

At least I don't start hitting my head on the wall Everytime someone says "use your head"
    r.r bullies these dayz

And my name is my initials with playz2468
    I use dat in every game i can
    (and i can use it in every game)
  • no one asked
  • I like berries.
  • wait isnt juniper a tree?
    also do you play ajpw??
    @Juniper2
  • I used to play injustice marvel game and somehow got inspired by the character Night_Wing
  • i like snakes and fake rhymes with Snake soooo yeh
  • I played Animal Jam 5 Years ago, I have since quit my name was capicapi13.
  • I used to love animal jam
  • sdgamez3 said:

wait isnt juniper a tree?
    also do you play ajpw??
    @Juniper2

Whats ajpw? Nah juniper is a berrie.

• Juniper2 said:

sdgamez3 said:

also do you play ajpw??
    @Juniper2

Animal Jam Play Wild
  • Juniper2 said:

sdgamez3 said:

also do you play ajpw??
    @Juniper2

Animal Jam Play Wild
    oh
  • BUMP
  • I had a slime as a skin playing Minecraft PE. I'd throw the word 'glob' around a few times and that's when Globbard was born.
  • Well i was firstly named Dangamer15 But then I realised that it was too big, so i changed my name to Sir. Epic, then i saw a group of nubs named Sir. ...., so i decided to change it to Epic, But it was took so i changed it too -Epic-, And Now I’m Thinking Of Changing IT Again.
  • So you did
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Well, my old default username used to be SweetyP1 (That's a story in itself), but I realized that it was way too cringy and since I was older, I wanted people to not think that I was 8 years old. My second condition was that people knew I was a girl (Even though people still thinks that I'm a guy, sigh) simply because people around me kept thinking that only guys played games. So I went for Cherry. But that was taken ;-; so I thought of CharmBerry since it can be shortened to Cherry --> CharmBerry, but that was also taken, so I had to add an XO, just because it's girly XD
  • When I was a little, my father says follow my dreams. So next day, I saw my crush. She is very gorgeous, tall, and has a nice shape. Then I remembered what my father said. So I follow her. I think she got scared because of that lol. Anyways, I am a fan of an acapella band called Pentatonix and as a fan we are called Pentaholics so yeah in many games I joined in I always try to name myself Pentaholic but there is always someone who already got that name so I put Pentaholic1 but still, I am too late so I tried PentaholicOne and since then all games that I am in has a username of PentaholicOne.
  • Well, my old default username used to be SweetyP1 (That's a story in itself), but I realized that it was way too cringy and since I was older, I wanted people to not think that I was 8 years old. My second condition was that people knew I was a girl (Even though people still thinks that I'm a guy, sigh) simply because people around me kept thinking that only guys played games. So I went for Cherry. But that was taken ;-; so I thought of CharmBerry since it can be shortened to Cherry --> CharmBerry, but that was also taken, so I had to add an XO, just because it's girly XD

Cool. I also assume alot of girls to be boys and a lot of boys to be girls XD

When I was a little, my father says follow my dreams. So next day, I saw my crush. She is very gorgeous, tall, and has a nice shape. Then I remembered what my father said. So I follow her. I think she got scared because of that lol. Anyways, I am a fan of an acapella band called Pentatonix and as a fan we are called Pentaholics so yeah in many games I joined in I always try to name myself Pentaholic but there is always someone who already got that name so I put Pentaholic1 but still, I am too late so I tried PentaholicOne and since then all games that I am in has a username of PentaholicOne.

Um ok that is cool but what does the girl and dream part have to do with it?
  • I don't know either @sdgamez3 HAHA
  • You did not need to tag me
    This is my thread
    I would have been notified anyway
  • I basically just shortened the word 'Cubic' and changed it to 'Cub'.
  • I will never die.
    That's why
  • Big, hopeless dreams right there ^
  • sdgamez3 said:

Big, hopeless dreams right there ^

i will never die :(
  • sdgamez3 said:

Good luck! :)
  • sdgamez3 said:

So if someone(not me) pushes you of off the empire State building, with you just wearing shoes, t-shirts, and jeans and no paracutes, and you fall all the way to the pavement and hit it at a million mph, you will survive?
  • Lol now my name is BoilingNoodles well

Noodles==> look like worms
    Worms===> help farmers
    Farmers===>farm plants
    Plants==> helps us live

Dramatic story generator 101

Oh yeah about boiling...

What's boiling? Summer is. I hate summer that's why :D most people put something they like but nuh uh uh
  • sdgamez3 said:

sdgamez3 said:

So if someone(not me) pushes you of off the empire State building, with you just wearing shoes, t-shirts, and jeans and no paracutes, and you fall all the way to the pavement and hit it at a million mph, you will survive?
    Exactly
  • Hahahahahahahahahaha
    No. you will not survive like that.
    Big dreams are good but impossible dreams are bad and when you realise that they are impossible, it will crush your soul.
    Also you will die someday
    Everyone will
    :3
  • Bump