Some suggestions! :D

sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
edited May 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
So here are some suggestions:
Spoiler: town center
What if there was an official realm called the cubic town?
Ik Ik there already is the town center but the town center is cheap
So I have an idea for a new, better town.
This town can replace the lobby, or since the new overworlds are coming out, it can be sort of a cool hub place.
List of buildings it could have:
1. Cubic bank: just imagine! A cubic bank where you could store your cubits so you don't spend them out of greed! And everyone could have their own accounts and maybe we could get loans out of the bank? It could also work for items if you want them to be in a safe place that is NOT your cluttered collection of chests.
2. Cubic store: an actual store which sells some unique that sells unique items that change weekly! Of course the old cubit store stay too
3. Quest Masters house: a house where an NPC keeps giving you quests that give you stuff like exp, cubits, items, maybe wearables.
4. Job hall: a place where players can leave jobs for other players to do. If a player is interested, he can press accept job and when it is done, he can leave the items he received in the job owners bank account while the person who assigned the job can only get his items after he pays his employee.
5. Car rental: A place where you can rent a car for your use.
7. Auction hall: self explanatory. Bids can expire in 12hrs
8. Baker's shop: a place where you can buy food items!
9. Realms of the month: a honorable placement of 5 of the best realms of the month in the town for everyone to see and visit
10. material Shop maybe like a shop where you can sell your materials to NPCs since no players are buying them?? Not sure about this one
11. donation bags a place where rich players can leave items for the poor/new players. When a new player goes there, they can get a randomized item
12. request wall a place where poor players can leave their requests for rich people to fulfill.
Side notes:1.I think this town, hopefully, would encourage players in other the elements of gameplay in cubic castles besides hats and rares
2.The donation bags and request walls will have a once a week limit. And the request walls will send the items directly to the persons inventory

Spoiler: items

how about mannequins in which you can set up dialogue and prices and make them into salesmen?!?! :O

So that's all! Tell me what you think of them, and don't judge whether it will be hard for the devs or not or if it will result in scamming or not. I know this will be hard for the devs, these will be big changes if they ever were to happen, and we should never stop doing what we think is good for fear of scammers, because as valka said in the hidden world"greedy humans always find a way(to scam,cheat etc. Etc.)"but I want your opinion if YOU personally want, and like them
Hope you all like my ideas
And if there is anything that you don't understand regarding how they will work and maybe potential errors, feel free to lemme know
Also btw do NOT talk about how bank loans are dumb and can be abused as I have already talked about it in the comments below, and I added the loan thing as a side note.

Have a good day :D

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    +1 for all, especially bank, maybe u also NEED password to take back and save ur C , once ppls use ur acc, your c is safe
  • Yes I forgot to add the password ty for pointing it out and glad you liked my ideas
  • people wpuld abuse the bank loans - would never pay them back and then cc will crash
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    Um yes I thought about that.let's suppose cc adds the bank and the loans, I'm pretty sure the devs r not stupid enough to make it so people can get any amount of cubits that the players wish. I think the loan cap should be 1kc and you can only take one loan per week. And if the loan isn't paid back within two weeks, 1k items (durt, grass, wood etc.) Would be taken, or maybe an item worth 1kc.
    Also I hope you noticed the "maybe" and the "?" In the loan part
    But ty for voicing your opinion and hope this clears it up for you
    Have a good day :)
  • About the car rent: People who own a car, such as myself would be dissapointed.
  • Why? I mean you just get to rent it for a bit and you have to pay every time you need a car
    Owning a car will be better but this renting thing would be beneficial for the new players who can't afford cars
  • PartyParty Member
    I don't see the bank loan working but +1 for everything else. Also its Auction*.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    sdgamez3 said:

Um yes I thought about that.let's suppose cc adds the bank and the loans, I'm pretty sure the devs r not stupid enough to make it so people can get any amount of cubits that the players wish. I think the loan cap should be 1kc and you can only take one loan per week. And if the loan isn't paid back within two weeks, 1k items (durt, grass, wood etc.) Would be taken, or maybe an item worth 1kc.

Genius, 100% same with me, I thought im only one who need bank but u too, also alts not working for clamming C, or all alts will take c and give the main acc
    edited April 2019
    Party said:

I don't see the bank loan working but +1 for everything else. Also its Auction*.

Stupid autocorrect

sdgamez3 said:

Genius, 100% same with me, I thought im only one who need bank but u too, also alts not working for clamming C, or all alts will take c and give the main acc
    If alts are used I think there should be a penalty. Maybe the main account can have all it's cubits taken?
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited April 2019
    I understand what azismuth is saying. You cud only be ok with renting a car IRL . The cars in cc just arent made for renting i mean u can never get enough of it!
    edited April 2019
    Added material shop, donation bags and request wall
  • BUMP!!!
  • Overall great :)
  • Bump!
    Made it better and added one more item
  • BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Yeet
  • Yeet

necroposter
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    Oof
  • Dude I said YEET after u said bump :/

Necroposting also means posting unnessesary stuff not at all related to the discussion
  • Whtever
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    my suggestion: fix servers :/
  • JedeeJedee Member
    +1 also for the bank, For the sake of my c in the packs, cuz when theres a pack, i cant stop myself to waste a 100-300k c! So the bank is good uwu
  • +1 for bank! Hope it will have its own interest like 1% per month xD so that u can have 1k cubits if u got 100k inside your bank xD
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2019
    -1 bank , scammers will abuse it
    +1 Job hall
    I suggest:You pay the announcement board 5k cubits and give a price and list what you want to buy/how many (Only if you have all requested items so you can finish the job and get your cubits) they can carry resources/items to there and if your request is done you will get your items
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Minus the fact that you put this in the wrong category...

People usually forget that they are playing. To some (like myself), they'd rather to see more "gaming" than "living a life". So no, none of the above can appeal me, not even more than a few new decorative blocks to play with, and I'm not gonna discuss deeply about how flawed each of them is. (Unless you really want a full negative feedback that takes up half of the screen).

But hey, it's not bad to dream, is it?
  • +1
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited May 2019
    sdgamez3 said:

Necroposting also means posting unnessesary stuff not at all related to the discussion

Actually necroposting means commenting a thread that is old and bumping it up and confusing people by that.
  • Ahah!
  • CD87 said:

Minus the fact that you put this in the wrong category...

People usually forget that they are playing. To some (like myself), they'd rather to see more "gaming" than "living a life". So no, none of the above can appeal me, not even more than a few new decorative blocks to play with, and I'm not gonna discuss deeply about how flawed each of them is. (Unless you really want a full negative feedback that takes up half of the screen).

But hey, it's not bad to dream, is it?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I knew some of them were kinda faulty but meh
    I just created this discussion to get people's opinions
    And ok i'll move the discussion