Pls fix my problem...(Congrats Sirkewberth)

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited April 2019 in General Chat
i had this prob..!! For long time.. its been 4 or 5 month i think..my game keep stop working when im lauching its.. i can't Ever playing its on my main pc..its still not fix for me.. idk why. i have done Format my pc.. and its nothing on my pc now.. soo clean.. i download cc back using the steam.. But its still there.. ?!! its almost easter.. and i really wanted to join the egghunt..
i already done the thing that support ask me to do..

Also my pc is..
Window 7,2gm ram,32 bit operating system,Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz 2.66Ghz

People will asking.. why you not just pm sirkewberth ?
im posting here.. cause people might know how to fix this..

@ Also pls Bring back download cc from website.. who know its will fix for me

Edit : Also if you see im online on game.. i was using my bro pc.. just can get online 1 hours cause hes using it..

Comments

• What does it say when you launch it?
  • Minified said:

What does it say when you launch it?

Cubic.exe has stop working
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
  • noentnoent Member
    Trash your pc and buy a new one thats a way you can fix it it '-'!
  • How did you do format your pc?
    what did you do after done formatting? Did you just installed steam immediately without knowing this?

Formatted pc basically all Information and files are erased even the drivers, so it must be updated right away before you do some actions.

Most common Problems in some games that caused to stop working, etc is outdated graphics drivers.

Graphic drivers are very necessary because that allow your operating system and programs to use your computer’s graphics hardware.

• kronzky said:

How did you do format your pc?
    what did you do after done formatting? Did you just installed steam immediately without knowing this?

Formatted pc basically all Information and files are erased even the drivers, so it must be updated right away before you do some actions.

Most common Problems in some games that caused to stop working, etc is outdated graphics drivers.

Graphic drivers are very necessary because that allow your operating system and programs to use your computer’s graphics hardware.

of course all system is up to date..i already update them and install steam
  • do you have mcafee antivirus on your computer? if so you have to either uninstall mcafee or go into the settings of mcafee and give permission to cubic castles.
  • do you have mcafee antivirus on your computer? if so you have to either uninstall mcafee or go into the settings of mcafee and give permission to cubic castles.

its not about virus.. i think its about the steam..i dont ever have anti virus on my pc
  • oh ok. i had the same thing happen to me and it was the anti virus software thinking cc was a virus.
  • NoeNt said:

cc can run on very low end devices... 2gb of ram is just fine. The processor is decent too. Here's a suggestion... right click the desktop Cubic.exe file and go to properties. Go to the compatibility tab and run the diagnostic. It should then sort out any problems you have. Also, check to make sure your anti virus software allows cubic.
  • Log_er said:

NoeNt said:

cc can run on very low end devices... 2gb of ram is just fine. The processor is decent too. Here's a suggestion... right click the desktop Cubic.exe file and go to properties. Go to the compatibility tab and run the diagnostic. It should then sort out any problems you have. Also, check to make sure your anti virus software allows cubic.
    didnt work bro..also.. this happend to my pc 2 years ago.. i need wait for 1 years to fix.. and i need to wait another 1 years ? i scare if its not still fixed after 1 year.. and will forever stop working .. @mabz @SirKewberth Pls help
  • GrimBike65GrimBike65 Member
    edited April 2019

kronzky said:

How did you do format your pc?

of course all system is up to date..i already update them and install steam
    are you sure? there are "Other Drivers" which include DirectX, PhysX, and Visual C++ also NET Frameworks from microsoft.

• Maybe u need a 64 bit operating system?
  • Does cc work on Chromebooks?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    sdgamez3 said:

Does cc work on Chromebooks?

Not the ones i’ve had.
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited April 2019

Maybe u need a 64 bit operating system?

no.. i need 4gm ram to update 64 bit..
    Also.. its work fine to me before the xmas update.
    and the game is under 2gm ram needed.. why need 64 bit

@CosmicCow i tag you.. pls help
  • Maybe u need a 64 bit operating system?

32bit works perfectly
  • upgrade your RAM
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Have you tried reinstalling cc or verifying game files through steam? Maybe an update didn't complete properly and something got corrupted.
  • noentnoent Member
    @LopaikoStyle can u sent a screenshot of what it says exactly?
  • Have you tried reinstalling cc or verifying game files through steam? Maybe an update didn't complete properly and something got corrupted.

have done its.. @Ashimagari
    NoeNt said:

@LopaikoStyle can u sent a screenshot of what it says exactly?

i will send the pic tomorrow @NoeNt
  • EithyEithy Member
    Do you have discord?
    I can hook you up with somebody who will show u how to fix it...
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited April 2019

i have..but deleted its..

Also there the picture.. @mabz @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @NoeNt
  • sdgamez3 said:

upgrade your RAM

2gb of ram is just fine... it will run cc smoothly. The problem is probably caused by an anti virus software. @LopaikoStyle does steam work? Do you keep it running in your background processes?
  • Log_er said:

sdgamez3 said:

upgrade your RAM

2gb of ram is just fine... it will run cc smoothly. The problem is probably caused by an anti virus software. @LopaikoStyle does steam work? Do you keep it running in your background processes?
    For ur for information.. i try downloading other game.. but its crash and cant ever log in on the game,,and i didnt have any antivirus was on.. Avast is disable.. and my window Defender is off.. @Log_er
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Maybe your system specs are faulty. As the game gets more updates it requires more processing power. RAM and CPU are the ones that may stop you from playing cc
  • lucaaa795 said:

Maybe your system specs are faulty. As the game gets more updates it requires more processing power. RAM and CPU are the ones that may stop you from playing cc

I can still run cc on a 1gb ram laptop without any lag at all. This has nothing to do with specs... its either an anti virus software, malware, or a problem with steam. @LopaikoStyle have you tired running windows compatibility diagnostic?
  • lucaaa795 said:

i have League of legend..its 8gb+ why would cc stop working..
    Log_er said:

lucaaa795 said:

I can still run cc on a 1gb ram laptop without any lag at all. This has nothing to do with specs... its either an anti virus software, malware, or a problem with steam. @LopaikoStyle have you tired running windows compatibility diagnostic?
    i have done all the thing..
  • League or legend might be causing it as it is taking a lot of space. Delete it.
    An alternative would be to host a bonfire with your computer as fuel and toast some marshmellos and keep singing random songs.
  • sdgamez3 said:

League or legend might be causing it as it is taking a lot of space. Delete it.
    An alternative would be to host a bonfire with your computer as fuel and toast some marshmellos and keep singing random songs.

LOL... I downloaded steam and cc first.. its stop working still then I copy LoL to my pc ..and its work.. how LoL cause the problem..
This discussion has been closed.