The "Slymezilla" / "Giant Dr Slymegood"

Pic taken by @pickles2001

The giant slyme (but no name)

(Cubic Time) Friday April 12 around 9am

Comments

• Most likely happening in 28 minutes again.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Lots of players say it is fake cuz they didn't even see the pic
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    :D
  • How does a server restart affect CC?
  • Are you serious, that looks like it was pasted on, if you zoom into the slime, it has weird pixel edges, not like the other qbees. In my opinion it's fake.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Are you serious, that looks like it was pasted on, if you zoom into the slime, it has weird pixel edges, not like the other qbees. In my opinion it's fake.

But alot ppls saw it
    Azsimuth said:

How does a server restart affect CC?

Mabz will broadcast say restart server, after few mins u will lost connections. wait around 10mins and login game.
  • It’s not fake
  • Are you serious, that looks like it was pasted on, if you zoom into the slime, it has weird pixel edges, not like the other qbees. In my opinion it's fake.

But alot ppls saw it
    Azsimuth said:

How does a server restart affect CC?

Mabz will broadcast say restart server, after few mins u will lost connections. wait around 10mins and login game.
    Oh thank godness, i though it will be anarhy. idk why but i did

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Slymezilla is fake!
    I hate having to explain a joke, I know he is real and I know you're referring to one of my shouts but it's all just for fun. I've been here since 2015, I've seen bunnyzilla before and people will eventually know the slyme's existence.
  • But what about the messages genius?
  • not all slymes wear slyme costume
    only tuxedos *-*
  • What do u mean?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    that slime looks cropped, a slime has round edges not cut off ones
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited April 2019
    Well there was a giant slime jumping around the lobby a few minutes ago but it was a lvl 12 player and just a question is there a way to make slime costume bigger? Cuz i hv seen the real slime costume and this was WAAAAYYYYY bigger. His nametag also said dr slimegood. Tho im not sure bout the image

I can assure you it’s not fake. I’ve never touched any photoshopping app in my life.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Well there was a giant slime jumping around the lobby a few minutes ago but it was a lvl 12 player and just a question is there a way to make slime costume bigger? Cuz i hv seen the real slime costume and this was WAAAAYYYYY bigger. His nametag also said dr slimegood. Tho im not sure bout the image

Do you know "Bunnyzilla"? Then it just same with bunnyzilla but slyme

I can assure you it’s not fake. I’ve never touched any photoshopping app in my life.
    Not even microsoft paint?

Not even microsoft paint?
    I’m a fully fledged iOS user. Been one for many many years. Never once have I touched photoshop except in my 3d animation class.
  • Bunnyzilla also has the edge color thing, and a bit more blurry kind of characteristic.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Bunnyzilla also has the edge color thing, and a bit more blurry kind of characteristic.

Same goes for giant slyme, aw I miss Bunnyzilla :<
  • Well there was a giant slime jumping around the lobby a few minutes ago but it was a lvl 12 player and just a question is there a way to make slime costume bigger? Cuz i hv seen the real slime costume and this was WAAAAYYYYY bigger. His nametag also said dr slimegood. Tho im not sure bout the image

Well then i saw dr slimegood jumping around the lobby
  • Well there was a giant slime jumping around the lobby a few minutes ago but it was a lvl 12 player and just a question is there a way to make slime costume bigger? Cuz i hv seen the real slime costume and this was WAAAAYYYYY bigger. His nametag also said dr slimegood. Tho im not sure bout the image

Well then i saw dr slimegood jumping around the lobby
    Dr. Slymegood is a dumb player and he was wearing a regular slyme costume which was NOT giant

Also the slymegood in the pikcha does look like it's pasted
  • Miwky said:

Slymezilla is fake!
    I hate having to explain a joke, I know he is real and I know you're referring to one of my shouts but it's all just for fun. I've been here since 2015, I've seen bunnyzilla before and people will eventually know the slyme's existence.

What in the name of bunnizilla does that even mean?!
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    sdgamez3 said:

Miwky said:

Slymezilla is fake!

If u check the old system : "I'm as big as bunnyzilla now! - Dr Slymegood" and u will know why he is big, your brother is not.lying.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm saying that the slyme in the lobby was NORMAL SIZED
    Also I would love it if you actually READ my comments.
    Just in case you did not I will put it here for you to read
    sdgamez3 said:

Miwky said:

Slymezilla is fake!

• Dr. Slymegood
    Dr.Slymegood

might be another player
  • yo sdgamez3 hv u ever even seen a slyme costume in your life? cuz if u hv then u wud know that the reg slyme costume is not bigger then a portal
  • you do know that you could have just said that to me face-to-face right?