I need qbee pixel art!

Log_erLog_er Member
edited April 2019 in Help Requests
Anyone willing to create qbee pixel art for my game? I need a qbee facing forward, backward, and sideways. I also need walking animations of the qbee (forwards, backwards, sideways). The size doesn't matter (I can scale). The animations also shouldn't exceed 30 frames each (even 4 frames is fine). I'd also prefer for the qbee to be the default appearance (lvl 0 no items). If anyone is willing to help, let me know. I'll release the game to the public once it's done :D

Comments

• DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited April 2019
    O.o
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited April 2019
    @Log_er I made some basic animations/pixel arts for you. Feel free to edit (i used the non pixel to show what frame/action)
    I will attach them to this message
  • Log_er said:

Anyone willing to create qbee pixel art for my game? I need a qbee facing forward, backward, and sideways. I also need walking animations of the qbee (forwards, backwards, sideways). The size doesn't matter (I can scale). The animations also shouldn't exceed 30 frames each (even 4 frames is fine). I'd also prefer for the qbee to be the default appearance (lvl 0 no items). If anyone is willing to help, let me know. I'll release the game to the public once it's done :D

What size? 64x64?
  • Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

What size? 64x64?
    32x32 or bigger
  • Log_er said:

Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

What size? 64x64?
    32x32 or bigger
    Ok, i see what i can do
  • I'll do it!!!!!!
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited April 2019
    Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

What size? 64x64?
    32x32 or bigger
    Ok, i see what i can do
    I made 2 Versions before i animate them. Please chose what version you like more.
  • Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

What size? 64x64?
    32x32 or bigger
    Ok, i see what i can do
    I made 2 Versions before i animate them. Please chose what version you like more.
    v0
  • Log_er said:

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

What size? 64x64?
    32x32 or bigger
    Ok, i see what i can do
    v0
    Ok, i will animate it.

• AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited April 2019
    Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

Azsimuth said:

Log_er said:

What size? 64x64?
    32x32 or bigger
    Ok, i see what i can do
    v0
    Ok, i will animate it.

Huh. Now i see why you put up this thread.
    I hope you like these, also good luck with your game!

• You didn't animate it you just put up pictures of it in different poses
  • sdgamez3 said:

You didn't animate it you just put up pictures of it in different poses

LOL You know, if you put them in the right order, and play it then WHAM -ANIMATION-

• Yes I agree but u said u animated them. You actually just gave him some templates that he will have to animated himself
  • sdgamez3 said:

Yes I agree but u said u animated them. You actually just gave him some templates that he will have to animated himself

You didn't do anything so don't try to correct others when you aren't better. :p
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm not correcting I'm saying he did not animate them, it's ok if he didn't.and when did I say I'm better?
  • sdgamez3 said:

Yes I agree but u said u animated them. You actually just gave him some templates that he will have to animated himself

You didn't do anything so don't try to correct others when you aren't better. :p
    Not trying to start a flamewar but in OLD-game developing terms, you "animate" in the engine, most engines do not take gifs as normal spirtes. Therefore no, you're not rigth.
    Pepper, you would be right. but tbh only Log_er can tell who's right since, he's the one making the game.
  • Ok whatever
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm a youtuber... I know how to edit.
    sdgamez3 said:

And yeah my engine doesn't allow or convert gifs so i'd have to combine the frames
  • @Log_er Good luck with your game!
  • Thanks
  • good luck!
    also be sure to lemme know when it is out
  • @Log_er Do you mind if i also use these spirtes for a Secret project?
  • bro you made them AND you werent paid for them so they are technically your property
  • sdgamez3 said:

bro you made them AND you werent paid for them so they are technically your property

^