Voice Chat On GAME !

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited April 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Ladies And Gentelmenn :V

Soo here im telling you about my suggestion ! Its about ? VOICE CHAT

Ik somepeople had low end pc.. and Cant ever run discord and cc at same time its make you lagging
How i know ?
im using low end pc.. and its lagging when you turn on voice chat.. and make ur wifi lagging at same time
The apps maybe you using when play cc as ik is Garena,Steam,Skype,Discord,Twicth and etc
How this work ? Firstly admin need add voice turn on button and its only can be happend on a realm ! or room..
you also can turn on/off the voice chat on realm by making the on system Voice chat to off
What you dont have mic ?
Atleast we hear what they say..

Im suggest this thing.. because i think its will be nice
But its for me.. how about you ? :D

Sry for the bad english

Comments

• i cant see that happening... that would take alot of programming to do... plus wouldnt that basically eliminate the need for text chat?
  • i cant see that happening... that would take alot of programming to do... plus wouldnt that basically eliminate the need for text chat?

hm.. i basically didnt have mic.. and might use the text chat.
    But i didnt see that as problem for me.
  • We have discord for a reason ._. If your computer lags then maybe try Discord on Chrome instead
  • its still lagging.. cause opening 2 app on same time
  • its still lagging.. cause opening 2 app on same time

Use your phone for discord instead. If you can't then well too, bad.

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    NO -1

1: people can freely curse
    2: what if 30 players at the same time does this
    3: hard to code
  • This is a kid's game. I know that many parents do not want their child's voice on the Internet, and people would be swearing as much as they do in Discord.
  • im sitting here trying to imagine little timmy swearing his little heart out in avoice chat at a scammer he was scammed of all his stuff and he couldnt do anything about it XD
  • im sitting here trying to imagine little timmy swearing his little heart out in avoice chat at a scammer he was scammed of all his stuff and he couldnt do anything about it XD

"I'm going to tell my MOM"
  • No no no no no. This would be terrible, and more moderation from the Moderators. This is a children's game, i don't really think parents would like their kid talking to 30 year olds when they are 14. So many complications with coding, mic connection, ect ect. This list goes on and on.
  • Imagine 20+ people talking at same time
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2019
    Step 1: Use discord.
    There is no step 2.
    Also no.
  • oh ty i think.. for the curse also its will be bad *_* never think about its
  • NO -1

1: people can freely curse
    2: what if 30 players at the same time does this
    3: hard to code

Yup,sorry lopaiko,I think you could just use your phone and use Discord's VC
  • The stream of curses in the air will be so strong and thick you would be able to cut it with a knife
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Ways to work around the above problems

1. Invitation voice chat / solves swearing and 20+ people talking
    2. You can just kick people if you don't like them / solves 30yo talking to kids

However, I don't think this game suits voice chat it's not competitive and requires small amounts of teamwork *for me anyway*
    Just use discord... it runs way better than voice chat in games. If your pc is too low end, download the discord app on your mobile device
  • Horrid idea... the was recommended in the past. And I sincerely thought it was stupid. Moderators would just have to moderate kids who swear and say things that make no sense....that just puts more grief on other people... Especially if you’re older and are not a moderator and getting cussed and threatens by a kid.. See where I am going?