Gdog's Vids - YULETIDE 2022 Packs

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Both events are returning. Does that mean people with eggs get a headstart or it will be different items this time?

Also what about the radius? Will it revert to what it was back in 2016 or will it stay the same? If it stays the same then yes those that have been hoarding eggs until now will have a great headstart. With no radius however it won't make much of a difference..
  • I love how the rebbit pops out of the hole
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's a radius. People who kept eggs will have a head-start on crafting pows, but they won't count towards any egg-hunting totals.
  • There's a radius. People who kept eggs will have a head-start on crafting pows, but they won't count towards any egg-hunting totals.

Wow thanks!
  • PartyParty Member
    Awesome can't wait for this.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    How big is the radius. At the start of last years it was like 3 blocks which is tiny.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

How big is the radius. At the start of last years it was like 3 blocks which is tiny.

It was doubled after right? I still think it was a little too small even after it was increased, I hope it's slightly bigger this year :P
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm bad at math. You guys do the counting.
    edit: 4.5??? YOU GUYS DO THE COUNTING
  • The egg radius is like 4 blocks away
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2019
    Good thing I own 400+ eggs. I almost sold them to pious for 400k

Edit- sorry my wifi sucks, didn't realize it had already posted lol.
  • noentnoent Member

There's a radius. People who kept eggs will have a head-start on crafting pows, but they won't count towards any egg-hunting totals.

How far the radius is this year ?
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited April 2019
    Looks like it will be fun! Thanks for the video and the info! :)
  • ScionScion Member
    edited April 2019

Yes, hoarding your eggs was a smart move and all, but they don't count towards your Egg Hunt count. Better count on searching now! ;)

Also yes, you may not be trying to say that this is what you thought you could do, I'm just making sure that you are aware.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

You asked Pious to buy them and Pious said no lol.
  • So Sirkewberth is a human(oid) with a human voice...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

So Sirkewberth is a human(oid) with a human voice...

Nah he just has a premium voice software like mark zuckerberg
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I don't know what that voice thing is. It sounds different when we're recording. I think my voice sounds more normal in the developer diary videos I did. It may be youtube compression causing it.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I don't know what that voice thing is. It sounds different when we're recording. I think my voice sounds more normal in the developer diary videos I did. It may be youtube compression causing it.

If you use discord, it may be because of that.
    I also don't have a good connection with discord lately.
  • Bring back easter strip blocks alr ?

Well we did use discord but what we could hear while recording sounded different than the playback. When Grace did her interview I thought it was noise cancellation processing she did because of background noise but maybe it is something to do with discord. Not sure.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Well we did use discord but what we could hear while recording sounded different than the playback. When Grace did her interview I thought it was noise cancellation processing she did because of background noise but maybe it is something to do with discord. Not sure.
    I don't think its that bad the sound, just our different connections to discord.
    Hope the oil change goes well later, beep boop.
  • There's a radius. People who kept eggs will have a head-start on crafting pows, but they won't count towards any egg-hunting totals.

Do you mean original Egg hunt top 50 will be back?
    OMG can't wait

• Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I don't think it sounded too bad. Discord does have its own noise cancelling methods in the app too... or it could be the connections.

...Or maybe you're one of Hinter's kind ;)
  • lel
    It never sounded distorted during recording... It all sounded clear when we were talking etc... It's only in the video after that it seemed a little off.
  • I'm guessing the update that was sent out just now was what you guys released, and now you're just setting up the packs and getting ready to release them??
  • I like the new egg hunt cuz they can be held both so no argument :P
  • Wurfino said:

The new cavern mines are cool indeed, but somehow it's a bit hard to travel due to having cave walls formed as a wall and will need to find a way to get out of it.

It is possible to get up top but you need to mine holes in the wall often to do it. So you can mine your way up. There are usually spots where you can just jump if you have the right layout, but they can require some searching. There are lots of corridors connecting the various wider caverns though. From the top of the caves you can't always see where the caverns are because they have roofs that are fadey-foamed. So from above it just looks dark. (not all cave chambers have roofs.. just some)

A cool thing is that now we can phantom foam in mines and you just need to foam the top 3 blocks in a wall then jump up on top if you are trapped in a spot.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2019
    I think he's meaning that you get the egg , the egg board will show it plus one count, and the egg can get in your inventory . What if people get the egg and sell to those who want fight the top 8 egg collectors ? Maybe make it can't be sell ?