*SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE*

I saw the recent news of hackers and I think what needs to be done (No offense to mods I know you are busy) Is to roll out new prices and possibly bringing items back specifically: Halo, PJs, Purple Hat, Motley and what all these other dumbies hijacked. They need to be permanently banned. Thank you for finding this issue

Comments

• They have been permanently banned. They are going to put super rares back into the community some how.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2019
    We are banned.

For the items you stated.

We bought 6 halos. Four where from a player who doesn’t play anymore. He didn’t spend any of the cubits from us since he doesn’t play, and we knew he wouldn’t spend them. So four of the halos are easy to switch back. We only bought 2 halos out of the actual economy.

We bought 6-7ish pjs. But we resold every one for around the same price we bought them before we where banned. Loi was responsible for raising the pjs. He bought 10+.

You are correct about the purple hats and motley sets.
    I’m not sure what Pious bought all the purple hats for. That would be something to ask him.

We bought 6-10 motley sets (not sure exactly) for 150-300k and where very careful to not let anybody know how much we bought them, because we didn’t want them to sky rocket. We bought a single set for 600k. I made the mistake of telling people we bought a set for 600k, which caused everyone to think they should be worth 600k. I take full responsibility on that.
  • U said:

We are banned.

We bought 6 halos. Four where from a player who doesn’t play anymore. He didn’t spend any of the cubits from us since he doesn’t play, and we knew he wouldn’t spend them. So four of the halos are easy to switch back. We only bought 2 halos out of the actual economy.

We bought 6-7ish pjs. But we resold every one for around the same price we bought them before we where banned. Loi was responsible for raising the pjs. He bought 10+.

I’m not sure what Pious bought all the purple hats for. That would be something to ask him.

We bought 6-10 motley sets (not sure exactly) for 150-300k and where very careful to not let anybody know how much we bought them, because we didn’t want them to sky rocket. We bought a single set for 600k. I made the mistake of telling people we bought a set for 600k, which caused everyone to think they should be worth 600k. I take full responsibility on that.

Is loi14 banned too?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Items will be injected in contests and stuff to help stabilise pricing and reduce cubit inflation.
  • Timberton said:

U said:

We are banned.

Is loi14 banned too?
    loi is not banned.
  • Items will be injected in contests and stuff to help stabilise pricing and reduce cubit inflation.

wait...so...there is gonna be contests?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Timberton said:

Items will be injected in contests and stuff to help stabilise pricing and reduce cubit inflation.

wait...so...there is gonna be contests?
    i think he more means that he has to find a way to give those items back in the community without people getting a bit irritated about it, but yes a contest is possible
  • PartyParty Member
    Should be an interesting easter.
This discussion has been closed.