Fancy font T looks like J

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited April 2019 in Help Requests

This annoys me, because several times I have been called "Jumble" before. I know its a "fancy-shmancy" font, but maybe you could add a little less curve on the T?

Sure I can just disable it, but I want to use a font as this is the only one I have. Plus I can never use this font again.


Sign In or Register to comment.