Really?

You know, I never thought the community would ever come to this but, why can't you all (hackers & exploiters) just be honest? Why are you avoiding all of the shame of not playing the game properly? Us, who are honest have to pay for the items you sell you know?
Now, I believe that Bunnyzilla could be gone because of you. The only time that Cubic Castles was alot of fun is when Bunnyzilla would come, now we are not sure. Thanks.

Comments

• Now, I believe that Bunnyzilla could be gone because of you.

Nah
  • Bunnyzilla is not "gone"
    We are not even at easter yet, why would we have bunnyzilla?
    Yes, it is completely their fault all of this has happened and probably will delay the easter pack.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah, we aren’t honest because we cheated. You are right.

Kewberth left us anymous, but I commented on the thread the moment it was posted saying it was us. Because we deserve all the hate and grief. I don’t regret what I did at all in the sense of ending up banned. I regret it because of what issues we’ve caused for other people. We knew from day 1 we would be banned very quickly. How it took two weeks for us to be noticed is still beyond what I know.

I never did it because we had unlimited cubits and could own 15 rams and do whatever we wanted. I did it because of other reasons. If we wanted to break the server, there would have been a rollback already. We where able to make a billion cubits within 20 minutes, and we had two weeks before we where banned. It would of been extremely easy to flood the market with billions of cubits. It would of taken us half an hour to do so.

Was all the issues we caused worth it in the end? I don’t know yet. Sacrificing my accounts, thousands of dollars spent, 5 years of playing, and 7,500+ hours? Any day.
  • U know what? Stop giving these guys hate. Even if they did ruin the economy, hating them and making them feel guilty (do they feel guilty?) is going to get nobody anywhere. They did what they did and they were punished and we cant reverse it. We can only improve it by trying to get it back to normal.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'll give em hate for giving me the scare that all my past 10day work will be reversed.
    Also I don't care about the economy
    Cuz I don't buy and sell at all
  • Well about the scaring me part yes
  • Alv'Alv' Member

U know what? Stop giving these guys hate. Even if they did ruin the economy, hating them and making them feel guilty (do they feel guilty?) is going to get nobody anywhere. They did what they did and they were punished and we cant reverse it. We can only improve it by trying to get it back to normal.

^ , also Bunnyzilla got catch by Dr Slymegood, if u don't know what happened don't say they make Bunnyzilla not coming..+ Its not even easter yet .-.
  • PartyParty Member
    Bunnyzilla is in no way related to what they did.
  • Party said:

Bunnyzilla is in no way related to what they did.

I was just about to say that. Most people don't know the entire story. Only the admins, and a select few, including myself. Let's keep all these false rumors to stop going around, there is no reason to blame them for Bunnyzilla when this event was going on before they were figured out.
  • I did not say Bunnyzilla is not coming, I said he might.
  • Bunnyzilla is 100% coming.
  • Now, I believe that Bunnyzilla could be gone because of you. The only time that Cubic Castles was alot of fun is when Bunnyzilla would come, now we are not sure. Thanks.

You literally said Bunnyzilla isnt coming because of you.
  • Dude,"COULD be gone..."
  • Either way, you said "because of you" and as i first said, they have nothing to do with it.