Ban Issue

edited April 2019 in Help Requests
Have you heard about a few people that got a ban for a cubit hack or something like that? I got banned as well (9999 days) even though I didn't break any rule. I send a ticket to support yesterday, telling them about 'Flooks' being banned. They told me I was unbanned the next day. I tried to log in, but I was still banned. So I responded that I still couldn't enter, but support keeps telling me that they can log into Flooks without issue.
I tried to re-install and I tried again, but still , banned for 9999 days

Any idea why I can't enter? and advice on how to solve this?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Is there anybody else connected to you that might be banned as well? I know now that bans go by IP first and then account.
  • U said:

Is there anybody else connected to you that might be banned as well? I know now that bans go by IP first and then account.

I got one of Pious' accounts, if that's what you mean. I explained that to support too
  • If you have Pious’ alt account that was given to you, that account is banned which is interfering with your account as its IP related.
  • PartyParty Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm waiting till everything is solved before I login into my account from pious.
  • Flooks said:

U said:

I got one of Pious' accounts, if that's what you mean. I explained that to support too
    change the email address linked to that account
  • Geezer said:

Flooks said:

U said:

change the email address linked to that account
    I only have 1 email address tho (the one linked to all accounts) ;-;
  • lol.. i win pious alt too.. but its didnt banned lolz