Sponsored Player Events.

Comments

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited March 2019
    'Party' said:

Which may be never if people don't finish their events but who knows.

Don't worry, mine will come. I got busy with real life because school started up again after winter break as soon as I won the event, and college work won't do itself. I also kinda got bored of the game for a bit. I'm still going to finish and publish the event soon enough.
  • LateCom said:

4th set will never come because kewberth gets scammed by such.

I hope the 4th set does come because I had such a good idea for an event and if it gets blown by these "scammers" I will be TICKED!!!

Also technically speaking, kewberth probably CANT get scammed, because as the creator of this game, he should have either like 99999999999999999999999c or like this code thing that when he wants cubits, he can just write the code and BOOOM! Probably works the same for the other devs too. This is just a theory though so don't take it seriously
  • Scammers suk.
  • I’m just wondering if devs had been scammed, because 2 of the sponsored events didn’t come?
  • CD87CD87 Member
    -Epic- said:

I’m just wondering if devs had been scammed, because 2 of the sponsored events didn’t come?

Those 2 already said it would take longer than expected, just wait and see how it turns out.
  • CD87 said:

-Epic- said:

I’m just wondering if devs had been scammed, because 2 of the sponsored events didn’t come?

Those 2 already said it would take longer than expected, just wait and see how it turns out.
    events cant be created in a matter of days sometimes they take weeks/months to create
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Geezer said:

CD87 said:

-Epic- said:

events cant be created in a matter of days sometimes they take weeks/months to create
    We're nearing on 2 months now... I suggest that those that are unable to complete their events give the cubits back and the devs host another few sets.
  • PartyParty Member
    I am disappointed of the people's management but, they say their events will be done soon so we will see hopefully they will be good events.
  • Eagence said:

Party said:

I am disappointed of the people's management but, they say their events will be done soon so we will see hopefully they will be good events.

I doubt that I do check sear everyday, she not build even a single block since I seen her... Jack is not even in game... So I think someone is acting more like a scammer then an even organizer... If he not even build the game or can't have time why he even block all events and the way how things run... Unless that his main intension. And why kewb not publish next set of "Sponsored Player Events".
    saer has been building and jack is/has been in game - i saw him yesterday
  • PartyParty Member
    Jack I saw him in-game yesterday. I've seen saer and she says shes almost done with hers I've heard. I do agree that the organization and management is severely lacking and disappointing. Well sirk won't publish next set of events until other events are finished or/and he might not after all the drama.
  • I don't think much of events seeing as less then ten players r only da winners even if thousands of ppl compete I remember wasting my time in the v event and then I wasn't even half way when someone won and everyone except the winners got nothing and the winners went away satisfied.
    There shud be a consulting prize or something for those who didn't win
  • I don't think much of events seeing as less then ten players r only da winners even if thousands of ppl compete I remember wasting my time in the v event and then I wasn't even half way when someone won and everyone except the winners got nothing and the winners went away satisfied.

U don't think much of events because u r dumb! Events r great!!
  • PartyParty Member

I don't think much of events seeing as less then ten players r only da winners even if thousands of ppl compete I remember wasting my time in the v event and then I wasn't even half way when someone won and everyone except the winners got nothing and the winners went away satisfied.

I'm sorry that you grew up thinking everyone in life gets a participation award.
  • CD87CD87 Member

I don't think much of events seeing as less then ten players r only da winners even if thousands of ppl compete I remember wasting my time in the v event and then I wasn't even half way when someone won and everyone except the winners got nothing and the winners went away satisfied.

There were some participation prizes in my event, though I had to use my own budget since I already burned all the provided budget

It depends entirely on the host if they want to add them or not.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited March 2019
    LateCom said:

4th set will never come because kewberth gets scammed by such.

Lol this is funny.
  • Will there be set 4?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There will be a set 4
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited March 2019

There will be a set 4

Yay! I now have a chanse, that i can get a chanse, to can make my idea happen. Yay! (Celebration Trumpets')

• Azsimuth said:

There will be a set 4

Yay! I now have a chanse, that i can get a chanse, to can make my idea happen. Yay! (Celebration Trumpets')

plays an e
  • I want to Make Event:
    Name - Granizilla's Giveaway
    How this event run?:Granizilla will go to Mines and Giveaway some stuffs
    @SirKewberth
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited April 2019

I want to Make Event:
    Name - Granizilla's Giveaway
    How this event run?:Granizilla will go to Mines and Giveaway some stuffs
    @SirKewberth

You are supposed to PM suggestions to Sir Kewberth otherwise he will not the consider them...read the thread -.-
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I will put up set 4 soon... Since 1st 3 events are finished.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

I will put up set 4 soon... Since 1st 3 events are finished.

Yay excited
  • Neato!
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Quick question: Can we submit another entry despite already winning one?

(And of course I'll let myself out for at least another round or two.)
    CD87 said:

Absolutely.. unless of course you didn't actually produce the one you won.
  • Are the applications for our events still opened?
  • CD87 said:

Absolutely.. unless of course you didn't actually produce the one you won.
    OMG Kew has spilled the hot tea, and burned a few people. unless of course you didn't produce the one you won
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    When will you do the next set of voting? @SirKewberth