I got pyjamas and ram kennel, then my c was taken around 1.8to2m cubits!

Please help me

Comments

• ChronosaurusChronosaurus Member
    edited April 2019
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25626/the-economy-cubit-hackers-and-some-disclosure#latest
    Apparently a lot of trades were undone, which probably includes the trade you made with whoever you sold your ram kennel and pajamas to.
  • Where / who did you get the cubits from?
  • If you sold those PJs and Ram kennel, then those were returned to you. But you got the cubits taken away :C mabz did say something in a other post though.
  • Capt. DemboyCapt. Demboy Member
    edited April 2019
    Log_er said:

Where / who did you get the cubits from?

I worked hard for it

Edit:
    Ragean said:

If you sold those PJs and Ram kennel, then those were returned to you. But you got the cubits taken away :C mabz did say something in a other post though.

So it means those items return to me? It is mine now?

• Log_er said:

Where / who did you get the cubits from?

I worked hard for it

Edit:
    Ragean said:

If you sold those PJs and Ram kennel, then those were returned to you. But you got the cubits taken away :C mabz did say something in a other post though.

So it means those items return to me? It is mine now?

yes
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Sorry. Yeah, the cubits should of been taken from you and you should of gotten the ram back. I’m pretty sure the one ram we bought was from you anyways.

I know it was level 49. Maybe the one you got back was unplaced?

The thing is, we only traded you like 1.5-1.6mil total. Not sure why you got 2mil taken.
  • U said:

Sorry. Yeah, the cubits should of been taken from you and you should of gotten the ram back. I’m pretty sure the one ram we bought was from you anyways.

The thing is, we only traded you like 1.5-1.6mil total. Not sure why you got 2mil taken.

Yes I got the unplaced one. Plus pyjamas I sold it to Pious for 200k.

U said:

Hey, you got like an extra million value out of it. You can sell the unplaced for double what you sold the level 49 lol.
  • U said:

U said:

Hey, you got like an extra million value out of it. You can sell the unplaced for double what you sold the level 49 lol.
    How much is it?

• I am pretty sure Kew does not want him to get a free million cubits.
    You should probably just place it.
    He might take it away if it's unplaced still.

I am pretty sure Kew does not want him to get a free million cubits.

The pumpkin pet you accidentally Despawned was unplaced when you got it returned.
  • U said:

The pumpkin pet you accidentally Despawned was unplaced when you got it returned.
    I did not get a million free cubits. I also placed it and then sold it.

U said:

I did not get a million free cubits. I also placed it and then sold it.
    You where a good example of how they have been giving out unplaced pets for years and probably won’t stop now.
  • U said:

Why? I wont sell it, just use it as my collection?

U said:

Oh no, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with selling it or using it for a collection. The developers gave it to you, it’s your item to use however you want now. Unless they told you otherwise.
  • U said:

U said:

Oh no, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with selling it or using it for a collection. The developers gave it to you, it’s your item to use however you want now. Unless they told you otherwise.
    Wrong, Im saying it to SilverDash
  • I am pretty sure Kew does not want him to get a free million cubits.

Why do you always look to what others do? I have said why i am not banned yet, expect they have jobs to do and wwnt to ban me later, then rip, but whats the point? Just focus on yourself!
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I see no difference between an unplaced ram kennel and a placed one, and I would never pay a million more for it. that is more a choice of the player.
  • I see no difference between an unplaced ram kennel and a placed one, and I would never pay a million more for it. that is more a choice of the player.

Yes true.